Ultimate Asgard question

#1 Posted by heroesneedbeards (6 posts) - - Show Bio

SO I'm a little bit behind on my Ultimate Marvel, and I have a question. After reading Ultimate Comics The Ultimates (which I greatly enjoyed and recommend) I would like to know why Asgard appears to be facing upside to Earth in the skies apparently over Europe. Can anyone explain why it's like this right now?  

#2 Posted by feargalr (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@heroesneedbeards: I was just looking back over my ultimate comics, and it was said in Ultimate Thor that asgard was destroyed by Ragnorak in a war with the frost giants, Thor was reincarnated as a human, though he got memories of being a god, he was then chosen for the European super solider program by his brother Balder, who was also reincarnated. This gave Thor back his powers. Balder also stated that Odin said that Asgard would be reborn, which it was in ultimate fallout #3, no real reason was given for it other than Odin foretold it...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.