Do you think She was evil or just misled

#1 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

From what i read most of the Sith just had evil intentions, but it seems that Ventress was misled.

#2 Edited by Nahero (9917 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"From what i read most of the Sith just had evil intentions, but it seems that Ventress was misled."
yeah but some majority of sith who are like ventress turned to the darkside cause of a tragety and developed this belief that jedi are not as just as they are said to be and became dooku's sith apprentice its all in  http://starwars.wikia.com/
#3 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

I know Obi-Wan kenobi, looked into her past, he thought she was mislead,

#4 Posted by Nahero (9917 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"I know Obi-Wan kenobi, looked into her past, he thought she was mislead,"
well he did detect apart of her that was not tainted by the darkside
#5 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

Uh oh! you know your star wars!

#6 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

She's...damaged.  Too long with no guidance and too much power, coupled with Dooku's manipulation.  She could probably be rehabilitated with time and effort, but I doubt she'd ever be truly normal.

#7 Posted by Nahero (9917 posts) - - Show Bio
Sha said:
"Uh oh! you know your star wars!"
i read it from the website

i know alot about sith ways but you won't see me being a sith lord thats for sure
#8 Posted by Nahero (9917 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"She's...damaged.  Too long with no guidance and too much power, coupled with Dooku's manipulation.  She could probably be rehabilitated with time and effort, but I doubt she'd ever be truly normal."
yeah plus shes had seen her own jedi master die infront of her along time ago
#9 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio
Nahero said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
"She's...damaged.  Too long with no guidance and too much power, coupled with Dooku's manipulation.  She could probably be rehabilitated with time and effort, but I doubt she'd ever be truly normal."
yeah plus shes had seen her own jedi master die infront of her along time ago"
There's that too.  She got just enough Jedi training to be dangerous.  Then her master dies, and she loses any control she might have had.  Perfect prey for Dooku.
#10 Posted by Nahero (9917 posts) - - Show Bio
Alexander Anderson said:
"Nahero said:
"Alexander Anderson said:
yeah plus shes had seen her own jedi master die infront of her along time ago"
There's that too.  She got just enough Jedi training to be dangerous.  Then her master dies, and she loses any control she might have had.  Perfect prey for Dooku."
yup but just like darth maul she never does use force lightning
#11 Posted by MrMiracle77 (1659 posts) - - Show Bio

Just check her article on Wookiepedia.  She eventually escapes everyone; the Jedi, the Sith, the war, everything.  She probably finds some isolated planet to live on in relative peace.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.