DC Entertainment is continuing their fight to benefit the Horn of Africa. Back in April, we saw a Batman-themed wave of items those that donate to the cause could receive. Now it's time for the Man of Steel, Superman, to help out, as a new wave of items have become available.
The perks available can be found at Indiegogo.com/at/WeCanBeHeroes. Perks range from $10 to once-in-a-lifetime opportunities for up to $25,000. Some of the perks include:
· A hometown visit by legendary DC Entertainment artist Jim Lee, who will paint larger than life, custom artwork on a 10x10 wall
· More than 50 beta keys providing advance access to the upcoming Infinite Crisis video game
· A Superman-themed dream bedroom for kids
· The opportunity to be drawn into an issue of Action Comics
· Scores of signed issues of iconic Superman comics and theatrical posters from “Man of Steel”
And that's not all. To get an idea what sort of other perks you can get, take a seat and check out this video:
“The generosity from the fans of DC Comics during the Batman wave was outstanding and challenged us to create another wave of unique, once-in-a-lifetime opportunities, said Nelson. “The first wave of the campaign eclipsed its initial goal of $50,000 in just three days and ultimately raised more than $150,000 in less than six weeks. We continue to be overwhelmed and appreciative of our fans who are helping to make a difference in millions of lives.”
This is the second year for We Can Be Heroes. You can find out more information at www.WeCanBeHeroes.org. Maybe you don't have $1200 for a Jim Lee portfolio review or maybe you don't have $100 for a signed Man of Steel poster. But you can still help out. You can donate as much or as little as you are able. This is your chance to be a hero.