Comic Vine News

176 Comments

Jennifer Love Hewitt Wants As "Wonder Woman"?

The actress talks about her dream role?

Jennifer Love Hewitt Wants To Play "Wonder Woman"

 
Jennifer Love Hewitt wants to be Wonder Woman in a movie, and frankly, I don't blame her; but can she pull it off? MTV sat down with the actress and asked her what she sees in her acting future and what part she wants to play. Hewitt quickly indicated that her dream role would be to play Diana Prince in a live-action film.
 
 
  
 

"I'd really love to do an action movie. I'd really love to do like a 'Tomb Raider' or something like that," said Hewitt, "I think that'd be fun. I would love to play like a super hero or something like that. That would be awesome...I want to play Wonder Woman, I want them to make the movie of Wonder Woman and I want to play Wonder Woman so bad, I think it'd be really fun," said Hewitt.


 
When asked why she felt she would be perfect for the role, she cited that she has a "curvaceous frame," she loves tiaras, and she feels that "gold bracelets" compliment her wrists perfectly. Gold bracelets, not silver, Jen? Alright, maybe I took this a bit too seriously, and perhaps this is not the way things work in Hollywood, but if I were her and I was asked that question, not only would I have a better answer; but I would get the color of the bracelets correctly. 
 
 
If I was asked why I would want to play Wonder Woman, wearing a tiara would not be one of the reasons. Wonder Woman is this incredibly iconic female superhero who's character completely encompasses the idea that a woman can be strong and still be sexy. She is a symbol of femininity and feminism, and she emerged during a time when the role of the woman was to be submissive and subservient to men in this country. Even after World War II when the men returned from Europe an the women once again took on their traditional roles; Diana remained at the forefront of comic books as a powerful female Superhero who could take on the big boys. Diana's character has managed to remain symbolic and has transcended from being merely a comic book character, to being a symbol that anything a man can do, a woman can do too. She is a role model for girls, (and boys) and is one of the most prominent characters in the industry.  The actress that gets the chance to play that part should be honored to be chosen.
 
I hope that when they do finally make a movie about Wonder Woman, that the actress they choose can appreciate her character and is not someone who simply wants to pick up where Lynda Carter left off.
 
Do you guys think that Jennifer Love Hewitt would make a good Wonder Woman? Do you have someone in mind you think could play the part? Do you think I am asking too much?
176 Comments
  • 176 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
Posted by TheRichestManinTown

It seems like Wonder Woman is close to being in the works with how much talk is going about for a possible actress to play Wonder Woman.  I have yet to hear of a good candidate to play Wonder Woman.  Megan Fox is nothing special and sends the message that women are only meant to be sexual objects.  Jennifer Love Hewitt however is just too lame to be a Wonder Woman.

Posted by MrCipher

For my 2 cents, I would say Jennifer Love Hewitt is adorable; and that is exactly the problem. Height aside, anyone 25 and older grew up with her huge warm smile and bouncy manner. She simply doesn't fit a serious butt-beater like Wonder Woman. Most of her roles have been in teen angst ridden films or playing the victim (I know what you did last summer ad nauseum). 
She needs to get a few roles where she plays a psycho or just a woman who seems to be able to kick butt for anyone to evern imagine her in a role like Wonder Woman.  
I don't doubt that she's smart and beautiful enough to take on a role like that, but no one would believe it. Also didn't she express interest in the Lara Croft role when whichever studio that owns the franchise stated it was going to produce another film without Angelina Jolie? And I do believe they have another actress signed for that role. 
 
Oh yeah, I  HATE Jamie Kennedy! lol (petty, yes - but honest)
Edited by Vance Astro
@cascadeking09 said:

" @Vance Astro: no but u said you cant work out into wonder woman type body, but the only way for wonder woman to be too big for someone who is already pretty fit to begin with to work out into would be if that person was huge like a body builder. and adriana lima is just gettin started so far, she was in the follow and she wasnt herself in that. but she hasnt done much acting, so i wouldnt choose her to play wonder woman. "

Yes..I did say that and my point is valid.Adriana Lima is gorgeous.In fact I think she is the most beautiful woman on this planet.Yes the entire planet..but she's not Wonder Woman.If if she gets the muscular build going..she would still have to make up for the bust size and the waist.Nobody can match Wonder Woman's measurements perfectly.That's why,again I am saying..we need to stop looking for someone to match Wonder Woman in looks..she got her beauty from a goddess.No REAL person can match that. 
  
Wonder Woman isn't a body builder,she's more like Laila Ali.She's a boxer so she has to keep her strength up..so she has muscles but she's still an attractive woman.She still has pleasant features.So my point again is...all they need to do is find someone who isn't ugly and can also act.
Moderator
Posted by zombietag

"  When asked why she felt she would be perfect for the role, she cited that she has a "curvaceous frame," she loves tiaras, and she feels that "gold bracelets" compliment her wrists perfectly. Gold bracelets, not silver, Jen?" 
 
 
haha spoken like a true comic book nerd

Posted by Vance Astro
@zombietag said:
" "  When asked why she felt she would be perfect for the role, she cited that she has a "curvaceous frame," she loves tiaras, and she feels that "gold bracelets" compliment her wrists perfectly. Gold bracelets, not silver, Jen?"   haha spoken like a true comic book nerd "
There is nothing curvaceous about Jennifer Love Hewitt.She's shaped like the one chick in high school who grew bigger boobs than the others.
Moderator
Posted by castleking
JLH has really lost her figure isnt she actually pretty chubby now?
Edited by Vance Astro
@castleking said:

" JLH has really lost her figure isnt she actually pretty chubby now? "

No.She got some big ol jubblies though.
Moderator
Posted by castleking
 
I like to see someone try and photoshop her into wonderwoman...
Posted by Vance Astro
@castleking said:
"
 
I like to see someone try and photoshop her into wonderwoman... "
She was out of shape on that trip.She got her groove back :)
Moderator
Posted by cascadeking09
@Vance Astro said:
" @cascadeking09 said:

" @Vance Astro: no but u said you cant work out into wonder woman type body, but the only way for wonder woman to be too big for someone who is already pretty fit to begin with to work out into would be if that person was huge like a body builder. and adriana lima is just gettin started so far, she was in the follow and she wasnt herself in that. but she hasnt done much acting, so i wouldnt choose her to play wonder woman. "

Yes..I did say that and my point is valid.Adriana Lima is gorgeous.In fact I think she is the most beautiful woman on this planet.Yes the entire planet..but she's not Wonder Woman.If if she gets the muscular build going..she would still have to make up for the bust size and the waist.Nobody can match Wonder Woman's measurements perfectly.That's why,again I am saying..we need to stop looking for someone to match Wonder Woman in looks..she got her beauty from a goddess.No REAL person can match that.   Wonder Woman isn't a body builder,she's more like Laila Ali.She's a boxer so she has to keep her strength up..so she has muscles but she's still an attractive woman.She still has pleasant features.So my point again is...all they need to do is find someone who isn't ugly and can also act. "
i know that i was just namin her as someone who's tall enough, she wouldnt be my chioce as wonderwoman cause she's not really an actress. but i agree with you as far as actin, actin comes first. but their are the people that have actin ability, the height and the looks that we dont know about. lets forget about adriana lima but one of the others i named could do it. i think whoever they do choose needs to be able act, look good, be pretty tall to begin with, and she cant be flat chested.
Posted by Vance Astro
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @cascadeking09 said:

" @Vance Astro: no but u said you cant work out into wonder woman type body, but the only way for wonder woman to be too big for someone who is already pretty fit to begin with to work out into would be if that person was huge like a body builder. and adriana lima is just gettin started so far, she was in the follow and she wasnt herself in that. but she hasnt done much acting, so i wouldnt choose her to play wonder woman. "

Yes..I did say that and my point is valid.Adriana Lima is gorgeous.In fact I think she is the most beautiful woman on this planet.Yes the entire planet..but she's not Wonder Woman.If if she gets the muscular build going..she would still have to make up for the bust size and the waist.Nobody can match Wonder Woman's measurements perfectly.That's why,again I am saying..we need to stop looking for someone to match Wonder Woman in looks..she got her beauty from a goddess.No REAL person can match that.   Wonder Woman isn't a body builder,she's more like Laila Ali.She's a boxer so she has to keep her strength up..so she has muscles but she's still an attractive woman.She still has pleasant features.So my point again is...all they need to do is find someone who isn't ugly and can also act. "
i know that i was just namin her as someone who's tall enough, she wouldnt be my chioce as wonderwoman cause she's not really an actress. but i agree with you as far as actin, actin comes first. but their are the people that have actin ability, the height and the looks that we dont know about. lets forget about adriana lima but one of the others i named could do it. i think whoever they do choose needs to be able act, look good, be pretty tall to begin with, and she cant be flat chested. "
Agreed.
Moderator
Posted by castleking
  damn it how many times to i have to repeat this its all about Missy Peregrym
Posted by cascadeking09
@Vance Astro: thanks
Posted by Vance Astro
@castleking said:
"   damn it how many times to i have to repeat this its all about Missy Peregrym "
She's ugly...is that what you wanted to hear? No! Nobody wants her as Wonder Woman.She looks like a Soccer Mom...
Moderator
Posted by cascadeking09
@MrCipher: her character wasnt all that soft when she was in the tuxedo with jakie chan. she was actually pretty tough in that one, her attitude was more of a lois lane than a diana prince though
Posted by Media_Master

I'd just wait until she starts talking to ghosts in the wonder woman outfit and then walk out.
Posted by castleking
@Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
"   damn it how many times to i have to repeat this its all about Missy Peregrym "
She's ugly...is that what you wanted to hear? No! Nobody wants her as Wonder Woman.She looks like a Soccer Mom... "
she is not i will kick you in the crotch for saying that.. she is by far a better candidate then some of the women listed here earlier like JLH and the model chick who looks nothing like her or monica belluci who is to old now to play a convincing diana let alone able to lose the heavy accent she has.. i say again it is all about missy.
 





Posted by No_Name_
@castleking said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @castleking said:
"   damn it how many times to i have to repeat this its all about Missy Peregrym "
She's ugly...is that what you wanted to hear? No! Nobody wants her as Wonder Woman.She looks like a Soccer Mom... "
she is not i will kick you in the crotch for saying that.. she is by far a better candidate then some of the women listed here earlier like JLH and the model chick who looks nothing like her or monica belluci who is to old now to play a convincing diana let alone able to lose the heavy accent she has.. i say again it is all about missy.
 





"
No thanks
Edited by castleking
will you be playing the part? if anyone is going to play her it should be someone who has knowledge of  the character.
 
who would you like her to be played by?
Posted by Vance Astro
@Babs said:
" No thanks "
HIGH FIVES ..Go Babs
Moderator
Posted by castleking
i will curbstomp you >(
Posted by Vance Astro
@castleking said:
" i will curbstomp you >( "
It's nice to dream.
Moderator
Posted by MrCipher
@cascadeking09:  ok I concede that she was pretty good in Tuxedo. She did fight.
Posted by Piotr Nikolaievitch Rasputin
@Citizen 14 said:
" @Kurrent said:
" No I don't think she has the look. She might have the acting chops but the the look. "
Agreed 100% "
Seconded
Posted by cascadeking09

I say somewhere between alana de la garza and maitland ward, mos def

Posted by Vance Astro
@cascadeking09 said:
"I say somewhere between alana de la garza and maitland ward, mos def "

De la Garza is perfect..why did you mention Maitland Ward? She's hideous.
Moderator
Posted by castleking
this is just foolish we all know who is perfect for the part chyna  :)
Edited by Vance Astro

OOOOO I HAVE SO MUCH TO SAY I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF

Moderator
Posted by castleking
its basically what you are driving at.
Edited by cascadeking09
@Vance Astro: maitland ward look good to me, she just hasnt looked as good since she dyed her hair blond. i dont if just me that think she look good or wat. i personally think she'd be a great ww, on top of her bein a really good actress (IMO) she's 6'0 the only person taller than her that could play ww is too old and she dont look good anymore and that's uma therman she's 6'2. if anybody else think she's ugly then i'll choose alana. if a few more people agree with me then i choose maitland.
Posted by Vance Astro
@cascadeking09 said:
" @Vance Astro: maitland ward look good to me, she just hasnt looked as good since she dyed her hair blond. i dont if just me that think she look good or wat. i personally think she'd be a great ww, on top of her bein a really good actress (IMO) she's 6'0 the only person taller than her that could play ww is too old and she dont look good anymore and that's uma therman she's 6'2. if anybody else think she's then i'll choose alan. if a few more people agree with me then i choos maitland. "
 Alana De Le Garza is a good fit.
 
@castleking
said:
" its basically what you are driving at. "
I don't see how when I said Jennifer Connelly would be good for the part and she looks nothing like Chyna.
Moderator
Posted by Luthorcrow

 @cascadeking09 said:

" @Luthorcrow said:

"  I think Jennifer would look great in the outfit and I don't think she could do the rest.  Nor do I think any of the big names in Hollywood right now co do it.  The first thing any actress has to be to do this role, a brunette and look like they could actually be Greek.  I get sick of hearing about all these blonde chicks up for the role.  Next she needs to be able to convey that level of strength, will and determination that Wonder Woman represents.  I think in perfect world it would be if they actual got an famous Italian or Greek actress to play the role.  But a Hollywood actress. Wow that's going to be tough.      Erica Durance, Laura Vandervoort, Jessica Biel, Megan Fox and Lucy Lawless are terrible choices one because no one this list is a good enough actress and two because none of the are the right physically.   Charlize Theron could do it if she wasn't so damn blonde.  She has the presence and acting chops and has shown she can be physically powerful.  Angelina Jolie could have do it if she hadn't already married herself to Tomb Raider.  That leaves Jennifer Connolly.  This has been the only good suggestion so far.  She has the acting ability and could pull of the look.  Unless some one pulls something out of their asses this is the only on the list so far that gets me excited.  But don't put Eric Bana anywhere in the film please. "

have u heard of hair dy, u dont have to be greek to play wonder woman, most people who are greek u cant even tell just by lookin at them. bottom line is neither charlize theron or jennifer connelly could do it. the most important thing is to be able to act like wonderwwoman, the mind set an actress would have to be in to play her. behind that is bein physically fit, or just bein able to handle all the stunts that they would have to do, then lookin like her. race has nothin to do with it as long as she's tall and she's not  skinney and boney. that's a definite no to angelina cause she po nasty, i can see almost every bone and her body im really tired of hearin people suggestin her. "
 
I think I need to smoke crack to understand your broken English but if I have translated your comment correctly, you are wrong on several points.
 
1. Stunt work is not an issue for a committed actress.  Any physically fit actress that is wiling to do the training could do the stunt work.  We so what boot camp could do for Linda Hamliton for T2 and for  Carrie-Anne Moss in the Matrix series.  The skills can be learned.
 
2. Ethnicity does matter.  Just look at Lucy Lawless as Xena.  That shit always looked fake.  Secondly, she is supposed to an Island near Greece and so if they actually used an actress with that accent it would just be logical whether the comic books bothered to address that inconsistency or not.  But flat out, Wonder Woman has to be a natural brunette.  Nothing is pastier or nastier than a Blonde chick trying to pretend she has natural dark hair.  It never works and always looks bad.
 
3. Charlize Theron is not fierce?  Please fool, have you not Monster?  Like being Blonde is her only strike.  Jennifer Connolly, again you must not have seen Sand and Fog.  Trust me she is the acting range to do it.
 
Lastly, Angelina "po nasty", stuff huffing the glue.  She's burnt terriorty because of her choices in action films and Tomb Raider but otherwise she would have been a great choice if you see took the role seriously.
 
Honestly, I think that is the key to this filming being good.  They need an actress that takes it serously, a director that takes it seriously and they need to send their choice into a serious fitness, combat boot camp like they did for Matrix, etc. 
Posted by Nightwing23
@Kurrent:
Tiaras! C'mon! I mean I like her and have huge crush on her but her doing a Wonder Woman role doesn't really capture my attention. the ghosts must be getting to her brain Hahahahaha 
Maybe they should try casting someone unknomn like what they did in the superman films and yeah someone who knows Wonder Woman and can give a better answer. Tiaras!!! Geeez!
Edited by cascadeking09
@Luthorcrow said:

"  @cascadeking09 said:

" @Luthorcrow said:

"  I think Jennifer would look great in the outfit and I don't think she could do the rest.  Nor do I think any of the big names in Hollywood right now co do it.  The first thing any actress has to be to do this role, a brunette and look like they could actually be Greek.  I get sick of hearing about all these blonde chicks up for the role.  Next she needs to be able to convey that level of strength, will and determination that Wonder Woman represents.  I think in perfect world it would be if they actual got an famous Italian or Greek actress to play the role.  But a Hollywood actress. Wow that's going to be tough.      Erica Durance, Laura Vandervoort, Jessica Biel, Megan Fox and Lucy Lawless are terrible choices one because no one this list is a good enough actress and two because none of the are the right physically.   Charlize Theron could do it if she wasn't so damn blonde.  She has the presence and acting chops and has shown she can be physically powerful.  Angelina Jolie could have do it if she hadn't already married herself to Tomb Raider.  That leaves Jennifer Connolly.  This has been the only good suggestion so far.  She has the acting ability and could pull of the look.  Unless some one pulls something out of their asses this is the only on the list so far that gets me excited.  But don't put Eric Bana anywhere in the film please. "

have u heard of hair dy, u dont have to be greek to play wonder woman, most people who are greek u cant even tell just by lookin at them. bottom line is neither charlize theron or jennifer connelly could do it. the most important thing is to be able to act like wonderwwoman, the mind set an actress would have to be in to play her. behind that is bein physically fit, or just bein able to handle all the stunts that they would have to do, then lookin like her. race has nothin to do with it as long as she's tall and she's not  skinney and boney. that's a definite no to angelina cause she po nasty, i can see almost every bone and her body im really tired of hearin people suggestin her. "
  I think I need to smoke crack to understand your broken English but if I have translated your comment correctly, you are wrong on several points.   1. Stunt work is not an issue for a committed actress.  Any physically fit actress that is wiling to do the training could do the stunt work.  We so what boot camp could do for Linda Hamliton for T2 and for  Carrie-Anne Moss in the Matrix series.  The skills can be learned.   2. Ethnicity does matter.  Just look at Lucy Lawless as Xena.  That shit always looked fake.  Secondly, she is supposed to an Island near Greece and so if they actually used an actress with that accent it would just be logical whether the comic books bothered to address that inconsistency or not.  But flat out, Wonder Woman has to be a natural brunette.  Nothing is pastier or nastier than a Blonde chick trying to pretend she has natural dark hair.  It never works and always looks bad.   3. Charlize Theron is not fierce?  Please fool, have you not Monster?  Like being Blonde is her only strike.  Jennifer Connolly, again you must not have seen Sand and Fog.  Trust me she is the acting range to do it.   Lastly, Angelina "po nasty", stuff huffing the glue.  She's burnt terriorty because of her choices in action films and Tomb Raider but otherwise she would have been a great choice if you see took the role seriously.   Honestly, I think that is the key to this filming being good.  They need an actress that takes it serously, a director that takes it seriously and they need to send their choice into a serious fitness, combat boot camp like they did for Matrix, etc.  "
U have no idea wat ur talkin about. dont insult my english cause im typin on the internet not speakin typin this way is faster than typin every word and capitalizing every letter, so im sorry if you're not intelligent enough to read the exact same words with a few less letters. 1. i never said anything about anybody not bein able to do stunt work. what i said was that it would take somebody that was willng to go through wat it takes physically. 2.ethnicity doesnt matter since when does any character have to be the exact same race as the actor. we've seen movies where the character in the comic was white and the character in the movie was black and did a good job, dont completely dismiss an actress just cause she isnt greek. like i said before u could know people that are greek that are completely pale. thats just like assuming somebody black is half whit just because they're high yellow. cause there's plenty of natural blondes that look like natural brunettes when they dye their hair. lastly angelina hasnt been in tomb raider for a long time, she would have been good like 3 years ago but now she looks so skinny it makes me wanna throw up. i dont know y u felt u needed to insult me just for disagreeing with u, but  just to let you know im probably one of a whole lot more that dont agree.
Posted by bmank17
@JimiBigHits:  I agree with Jessica Biel...that is unless i can think of someone else better.....WHICH I CANT!!
Posted by E.I.S.A.M.
F***! HER!  
"I loooove gold bracelets" ..... How cute, but Wonder Woman's bracelets  aren't gold! 
"I loooove the little tiara" ........ Sounds like she'd rather enter a  beauty pageant
"Curvaceous" ........No, no dear, your just fat
 
Don't let this bubbly dumb b**** get anywhere near Wonder Woman. The first and best super heroin deserves better. 
 
I'm sorry if I seem angry, I just hate hearing actors and actresses beg for parts as super heroes when they obviously have no idea of the importance most of them carry.
Posted by Vance Astro
@bmank said:
" @JimiBigHits:  I agree with Jessica Biel...that is unless i can think of someone else better.....WHICH I CANT!! "
Almost anyone would be better than Biel...
Moderator
Posted by Kayrack

owned!, cant see the video in my region what ever that means

Posted by Luthorcrow
@cascadeking09 said:

" @Luthorcrow said:

"  @cascadeking09 said:

" @Luthorcrow said:

"  I think Jennifer would look great in the outfit and I don't think she could do the rest.  Nor do I think any of the big names in Hollywood right now co do it.  The first thing any actress has to be to do this role, a brunette and look like they could actually be Greek.  I get sick of hearing about all these blonde chicks up for the role.  Next she needs to be able to convey that level of strength, will and determination that Wonder Woman represents.  I think in perfect world it would be if they actual got an famous Italian or Greek actress to play the role.  But a Hollywood actress. Wow that's going to be tough.      Erica Durance, Laura Vandervoort, Jessica Biel, Megan Fox and Lucy Lawless are terrible choices one because no one this list is a good enough actress and two because none of the are the right physically.   Charlize Theron could do it if she wasn't so damn blonde.  She has the presence and acting chops and has shown she can be physically powerful.  Angelina Jolie could have do it if she hadn't already married herself to Tomb Raider.  That leaves Jennifer Connolly.  This has been the only good suggestion so far.  She has the acting ability and could pull of the look.  Unless some one pulls something out of their asses this is the only on the list so far that gets me excited.  But don't put Eric Bana anywhere in the film please. "

have u heard of hair dy, u dont have to be greek to play wonder woman, most people who are greek u cant even tell just by lookin at them. bottom line is neither charlize theron or jennifer connelly could do it. the most important thing is to be able to act like wonderwwoman, the mind set an actress would have to be in to play her. behind that is bein physically fit, or just bein able to handle all the stunts that they would have to do, then lookin like her. race has nothin to do with it as long as she's tall and she's not  skinney and boney. that's a definite no to angelina cause she po nasty, i can see almost every bone and her body im really tired of hearin people suggestin her. "
  I think I need to smoke crack to understand your broken English but if I have translated your comment correctly, you are wrong on several points.   1. Stunt work is not an issue for a committed actress.  Any physically fit actress that is wiling to do the training could do the stunt work.  We so what boot camp could do for Linda Hamliton for T2 and for  Carrie-Anne Moss in the Matrix series.  The skills can be learned.   2. Ethnicity does matter.  Just look at Lucy Lawless as Xena.  That shit always looked fake.  Secondly, she is supposed to an Island near Greece and so if they actually used an actress with that accent it would just be logical whether the comic books bothered to address that inconsistency or not.  But flat out, Wonder Woman has to be a natural brunette.  Nothing is pastier or nastier than a Blonde chick trying to pretend she has natural dark hair.  It never works and always looks bad.   3. Charlize Theron is not fierce?  Please fool, have you not Monster?  Like being Blonde is her only strike.  Jennifer Connolly, again you must not have seen Sand and Fog.  Trust me she is the acting range to do it.   Lastly, Angelina "po nasty", stuff huffing the glue.  She's burnt terriorty because of her choices in action films and Tomb Raider but otherwise she would have been a great choice if you see took the role seriously.   Honestly, I think that is the key to this filming being good.  They need an actress that takes it serously, a director that takes it seriously and they need to send their choice into a serious fitness, combat boot camp like they did for Matrix, etc.  "
U have no idea wat ur talkin about. dont insult my english cause im typin on the internet not speakin typin this way is faster than typin every word and capitalizing every letter, so im sorry if you're not intelligent enough to read the exact same words with a few less letters. 1. i never said anything about anybody not bein able to do stunt work. what i said was that it would take somebody that was willng to go through wat it takes physically. 2.ethnicity doesnt matter since when does any character have to be the exact same race as the actor. we've seen movies where the character in the comic was white and the character in the movie was black and did a good job, dont completely dismiss an actress just cause she isnt greek. like i said before u could know people that are greek that are completely pale. thats just like assuming somebody black is half whit just because they're high yellow. cause there's plenty of natural blondes that look like natural brunettes when they dye their hair. lastly angelina hasnt been in tomb raider for a long time, she would have been good like 3 years ago but now she looks so skinny it makes me wanna throw up. i dont know y u felt u needed to insult me just for disagreeing with u, but  just to let you know im probably one of a whole lot more that dont agree. "
If you feel insulted deal with it because the rest of us have to suffer through the mess above.   Honestly, I don't care if you're typing that upside down, while being gang raped by crack clowns in a  porta-a-potty  on your I-phone.
 
You missed my earlier point about being "Greek"and ethnicity and are running crazy with it.  I said it would be cool if the actress were actually Greek or Italian.  But I definitely think being blonde is a deal breaker.  No amount of hair color or make up is going to make that look natural.  So being a natural brunette is a must and being Greek or Italian on top of that would be a plus.
 
3 years, wow that's so long.  Maybe if I were ten that would seem like a long time.  Plus when compound that with the train wreck of Wanted which was just the same role repeated with a different name.  Plus, Angelina has shown that she just doesn't take the material seriously.
Posted by bgenso

Gina Carano may be a perfect match in terms of being tuff and sexy.

Posted by Phorqe

I really don't see her playing Wonder Woman. She doesn't have that kind of screen presence to play such a strong, commanding woman. I could see her playing Kitty Pride in an X-men movie, ya know.... if Kitty Pride was 40.

Edited by cascadeking09
@Luthorcrow: i never said three years was a long time, wat i was sayin is that she isnt good for the part now. to be honest i wouldnt have wanted to see her play ww when she would have been good. and i get that u dont want a blonde playin her with dyed hair, but like i said race doesnt matter. ur right about it being best for them to actually look greek but i dont think that is important as long as she plays the role great and and every other aspect of her appearance is right. greek would just be a plus. i didnt just read it and decide that everthing u said was stupid, but being blonde shouldnt be a deal breaker if everything else about her is a perfect fit. but i get wat ur sayin now.
Posted by Chaos Agent

I haven't read any post here (not even the OP) but watched the video and I'm sure I'm not even nearly the first one to mention this but she lost me with "gold bracelets"

Posted by The Devil Tiger

I would say just one thing : NO WAY !!!!
Posted by Vance Astro

At this point it doesn't matter.The only superhero movies that I have been satisfied with anyway are based on comics that aren't very popular and I haven't read so I'm not expecting this to be good anyway.
Moderator
Posted by Alexander Anderson

This project is really starting to stink, and it isn't even off the ground yet.  I'm having a hard time envisioning how it could turn out as something other than a disaster.

Posted by _brandon

Wonder Woman needs to be muscular, like Serena Williams built.  I'm not sure that sort of actress exists that is "known". 
 
Maybe if you put Hewitt in one of those GI Joe body suits she could pull off the muscle look.
Posted by Omega-level Supreme
@Chocolate Lantern said:
"she wants to play wonder woman cause she knows the movie will make big money. I never really saw her as a good actress (i know what you did last summer was terrible) come on, just speak the truth. She would look great in the costume. But in reality I think she only would want to play a superhero role for the money."

My sentiments exactly.
Posted by Vance Astro
@_brandon said:
" Wonder Woman needs to be muscular, like Serena Williams built.  I'm not sure that sort of actress exists that is "known".  Maybe if you put Hewitt in one of those GI Joe body suits she could pull off the muscle look. "
Wonder Woman isn't as buff as Serena.Wonder Woman doesn't NEED to be anything either. 
Moderator
Posted by _brandon
@Vance Astro said:
" @_brandon said:
" Wonder Woman needs to be muscular, like Serena Williams built.  I'm not sure that sort of actress exists that is "known".  Maybe if you put Hewitt in one of those GI Joe body suits she could pull off the muscle look. "
Wonder Woman isn't as buff as Serena.Wonder Woman doesn't NEED to be anything either.  "

Can I use "NEED" like this then?  
 
Wonder Woman NEEDS to be a woman instead of a crossing dressing goat?
  • 176 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4