Moon Knight Month is nearing its end and it's time for Marvel's anti-hero to duke it out with his final opponent! He's bested Green Arrow and Ra's al Ghul, but Black Canary was able to keep him down for the count. Now we want you to think about how he'll perform against Kate Kane!
Both characters are covered in impressive armor, armed with cool gear, and most definitely know how to beat up their enemies, but what happens when these two come face-to-face? Which badass hero will emerge as the winner and which one will be left on the floor and in a world of hurt? Well, you can help determine that verdict!
You have until Friday morning (ET) to research, leap into the debate and cast your vote. This means there's no reason to vote right away if you don't have all of the info you need to make an educated decision. Give it some proper thought and then go vote for a winner! Or, maybe you think this one has the potential go either way and should be declared as too close to call? Think it through and then let us know your thoughts on this match, Viners!
- Combatants are in character.
- This is a random encounter (aka no prep for either side).
- They're fighting in a generic downtown city setting. It's unpopulated, at night and all standard city lights remain on. Assume they start roughly 20 feet apart and visible. There's a fair amount of cover in the location (parked vehicles, bus stops and such). The entire area is on limits. This means alleys, rooftops, building interiors, the sewer, etc.
- Both characters have their current gear. No vehicles, obviously.
- Incapacitation, knockout or death all count as elimination. Making a tactical retreat counts as a loss, too.
- Hey, you know what would be really cool? Treating everyone else in the debate with respect. If you think someone's saying something that just isn't true, go ahead and stick to the facts to point out why. There's no need at all to drop insults just because you disagree with someone. Seriously, this is just talking about a fictional fight, there's no need for immaturity and mudslinging.
- If you think the poll isn't going how it should, making an informative post about why a character is being underestimated and spreading the word is far more useful than complaining. Just saying.
- One more thing: you don't need to write an essay to be selected as the Viner Argument of the Week. Sometimes concise posts can be way more effective than a flood of paragraphs.
Check the homepage Friday for an updated article with the following:
- Thoughts from the staff.
- Viner Arguments for both characters (can't include scans and must be in the poll thread).
- If we're lucky, blurbs from industry talent.
Want to continue celebrating Moon Knight? We've posted his Best Covers, Best Battles, and his Must Read Stories. Last but most definitely not least, don't forget to vote for our next Character of the Month!!!