Was she supposed to be the Wonder Woman of Earth-8.... ?

#1 Posted by SuperXAsh (509 posts) - - Show Bio

or was Cassie supposed to be? 

I'm talking about the original Earth-8, pre-Crisis on Infinite Earths, (according to Geoff Johns while talking about Infinite Crisis), where alot of the characters introduced post-Crisis were originally from. So Kyle Rayner was the Green Lantern, Breach was the Captain Atom, Jean Paul Valley was the Batman (or maybe Huntress was) etc. etc. 

I'm wondering this, because Artemis was introduced into the DC Universe post-crisis, and like many of her fellow 90's heroes, was a temp replacement for an iconic character. So I'm left wondering if Artemis was originally (quote-on-quote) supposed to be Earth-8's Wonder Woman, with maybe Cassie as HER Wonder-Girl, ala Diana and Donna in the main DCU. 

Just food for thought I guess.
#2 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34405 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a possibility.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.