Follow

Artemis

Character » Artemis appears in 442 issues.

Artemis is the Shim'Tar (greatest warrior) of the Egyptian Amazons of Bana-Mighdall. For a short time, she also held the title of Wonder Woman. Currently, she is teamed up with The Outlaws.

Artemis Young Justice Villain??

gonman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By gonman

I was reading some things off the internet and i was thinking she must be the Mole or something.Because of her late appearance to the show.

ogg927

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ogg927

I was thinking the same thing.  I like how they brought in the League of Assassins or League of Shadows since it's on Cartoon Network.  Who was the young woman in the mask that lead the attack?  Was that Cassandra Cain, I think she's no longer Batgirl and has joined up with the League of Assassins?  I love Young Justice, so much better then the old Teen Titans.

nadinas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nadinas

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1830446/

artemis is currently a spy for the light. though so people know, she is not arrowette as most speculated. dc has said she does know arrowette though. if i can get links to what i found, i'll post again.

Phoenyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Phoenyx

The woman with the mask on was Cheshire...and I figured Artemis was the spy, though I have a feeling that, that might change as the series goes on. Hopefully the characters that they kill aren't part of the young Justice group, they are far to awesome...plus they are better than the Teen titans in my opinion. And I did read that there were going to be main character deaths somewhere. Hopefully it's just rumor.

ChadwickDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChadwickDavis
    @Phoenyx:
    I agree 
    I got the feeling that she had a history with the league but not necessarily a mole for the light, my money's on a version of Mia.  
    In terms of the mole Superboy seems like the most likely candidate (albeit involuntarily) due to his susceptibility to mind control and even in the comics he has succumbed to mind control due to subliminal commands.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.