are they the same person?

#1 Posted by lokheim (30 posts) - - Show Bio

this artemis  related artemis in young justice series? 

#2 Posted by goatman2112 (68 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she's wondergirl.

#3 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure they're different characters completely, but i'll have to check the Young Justice issues... 

i know she appeared in Teen Titans for a bit, but i've never seen her in Young Justice 

M

#4 Posted by danhimself (22217 posts) - - Show Bio

If you're talking about the new Young Justice animated series then the answer is no....they've said that she is an existing character but she is not Arrowette, Speedy, or Wonder Girl....her identity won't be revealed until the show debuts and even then who knows how far into the show that will be...it could be the first episode or the 30th

if you're talking about the Young Justice comic book series then the answer is no again....the archer in that series was named Arrowette not Artemis

#5 Posted by Omega-Man (760 posts) - - Show Bio
@lokheim: 

(Face Palm) This is the very confusion I have been stating from the start about the new Young Justice Cartoon.

This Artemis is NOT the same character as the cartoon show, this woman here was NEVER a teenager in Young Justice, this character was actully Wonder Woman for a time in the 90s when Diana wasn't able to be Wonder Woman. Though she does use a bow and arrow they are different characters.
#6 Posted by Kairan1979 (16702 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.