Can we be sure...? Teen Titans Annual #1 spoilers

#1 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

Her page states that she was the Artemis that recently died in the Teen Titans Annual #1. Isn't that jumping the gun a little? Shouldn't it be left as merely 'possibly' her? And I think the picture on the page should still be of the Artemis we are sure it is from pre-Flashpoint.

#2 Posted by Delphic (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm working on it right now, and you bring up a good point. It's not confirmed that she is dead, but it is assumed. Until we know for sure I'll take it off.

#3 Posted by Delphic (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceIMC: There I fixed it.

#4 Edited by Ravager4 (1627 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't get this image inside a spoiler block... so, WARNING: SPOILER ALERT. Maybe? I don't know, better safe than sorry.

Either that's stone cold confirmation, or they're intentionally misleading us.

#5 Posted by Delphic (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ravager4 said:

Can't get this image inside a spoiler block... so, WARNING: SPOILER ALERT. Maybe? I don't know, better safe than sorry.

Either that's stone cold confirmation, or they're intentionally misleading us.

Well I guess it's confirmed.

#6 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ravager4: @Delphic: My point though was that it wasn't confirmed that it was Artemis Crock. To me it was just a blonde girl named Artemis. That could have been the mislead.
#7 Posted by greencrapweasel (137 posts) - - Show Bio

well it seems like it would be Artemis Crock because the drawn character looks similar to the Artemis Crock of the Young Justice tv version of her

#8 Posted by DanteTheRedKnight (112 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it's Artemis Crock and that this is a sign that she is also going to be dead in YJ. I mean she hasn't been seen in the show yet so it is a possibility?

I think she dies and Wally West retires 'cause of her death.

#9 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@DanteTheRedKnight: Your questions are answered in the latest episode. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.