Follow

Arrowette

Character » Arrowette appears in 156 issues.

Arrowette is one of the few superheroes to retire and have it stick. After serving valiantly alongside Young Justice, she now lives the life of a normal girl... who happens to be an Olympic gold medalist.

When will Arrowette come back into comics

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I wonder?

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By NightFang3

Maybe the new Young Justice show will bring her back. 

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@NightFang:  Do you think that is her in the show because I heard the girl had a different name? Hopefully it is Cissie 
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By danhimself

I kind of hope that they just thought that Arrowette was a stupid superhero name and changed that

daken_2513

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By daken_2513
    @haydenclaireheroes said:
    " @NightFang:  Do you think that is her in the show because I heard the girl had a different name? Hopefully it is Cissie  "

the girl on the shows name is Artemis i dont know if its Artemis from Wonder Woman or they just changed cissies's name
    NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By NightFang3
    @daken_2513 said:

" @haydenclaireheroes said:

" @NightFang:  Do you think that is her in the show because I heard the girl had a different name? Hopefully it is Cissie  "
     the girl on the shows name is Artemis i dont know if its Artemis from Wonder Woman or they just changed cissies's name "
                 Yeah I think they change he named because of the leaked post on Twitter.
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#7  Edited By xerox_kitty

I hope it's her.  Arrowette was always a corny name.  At least Artemis has something godly to it ;)  But I miss her & the original Young Justice.

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xerox-kitty: same here
    Crazy Pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#9  Edited By Crazy Pan
    @NightFang: What I heard was that they plan to bring Cissie into the show later on. Otherwise, that's just stupid. I don't care how corney Arrowette is, it's her name. That's like saying "Wonder Woman is a lame name so let's change it to Miss Sexy. Yep. That works." They shouldn't be allowed to change things like that because of personal preference. If you're going to do a show called "Young Justice" then how about they do it JUSTICE!! >.>

Also, I think Cissie won't be back in comics anytime soon. Writers tend to dislike characters that are female and aren't super sexy or so innocent they come off as sexy. Female characters like Arrowette who rely heavily on their goofy nature and fun attitude get thrown to the side. This same thing happened to Linda Danvers (Supergirl) too! They wanted a Supergirl that was more...hmm..."sexy" I suppose where as Linda was funnier and goofier.
    CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By CrimsonCake

More characters in limbo :(

Avatar image for historigeekgirl
    historigeekgirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The female archer in green in S1 of Young Justice was Artemis Crock who goes by Artemis in the show but Tigress in the comics but in s3 they are bringing in the Cissie King-Jones version of Arrowette!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.