Follow

Arrow

Series »

Thought to be dead after a catastrophe at sea, Oliver Queen returns to Starling City a changed man, determined to fight injustice as a hooded vigilante who comes to be known as The Arrow. Based on DC Comics' Green Arrow franchise.

'Riddick' Actor Cast as Ra's al Ghul in 'Arrow'

• 55 results
    sealife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@kilowog52:

He might have done that in Justice League/unlimited, can't remember honestly.

He did amazing as Ra's in Young Justice however.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@the_impersonator: because it's my opinion? I'm pretty sure forums are for people's opinions? If you don't like it maybe you should go to an other website.

And what's the point of complaining about my comment? How about you get over it? So what if someone doesn't have your opinion? Big deal.

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

@kilowog52: a better question would be when have i ever read anything with him being white, and i havent :)

kilowog52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@perfect_10: @mrmazz: Well then maybe he's one of those characters, like Catwoman was in Batman: Year One whose race is purposefully less defined and open to interpretation. Because I, myself have always interpreted him as a white guy.

On a somewhat related note. Remember when they cast a live action movie loosely based on Dragonball and everybody was like "No! Goku is Asian!" Well all I could do was sit back a bit puzzled because, while I know Dragonball was a Japanese comic, I could never see any of the characters in any of those series as anything but white.

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

#55  Edited By The Impersonator

@the_impersonator: because it's my opinion? I'm pretty sure forums are for people's opinions? If you don't like it maybe you should go to an other website.

And what's the point of complaining about my comment? How about you get over it? So what if someone doesn't have your opinion? Big deal.

I'm not complaining about your comment. I'm just saying that there are people like you who complains about things they don't like in the show.

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

@kilowog52: as far as catwoman goes in her own ongoing in the 90s (which i assume has been erased because of flashpoint) she was explicitly made half mexican (mother) and half white (father). sadly outside of her own comics that was never played up and only us catwoman readers know of this history. whats played most about her parentage is her perhaps being the daughter of carmine falcone. never read year one and even i know of this theory. when the legend because popular print the legend as they say

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.