Follow

Arrow

Series »

Thought to be dead after a catastrophe at sea, Oliver Queen returns to Starling City a changed man, determined to fight injustice as a hooded vigilante who comes to be known as The Arrow. Based on DC Comics' Green Arrow franchise.

Arrow "Suicide Squad"

• 64 results
    Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I marked out for Quinn

Lurkero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

@lurkero: I'm not saying they shouldn't kill someone. I'm saying they shouldn't go the most obvious route with it.

The route being obvious doesn't mean it won't be good. Slade wants Oliver to suffer. If Slade doesn't kill people Oliver cares about then I don't think he can be taken seriously. It would be perfect for Slade to kill the woman that Oliver "saved" when he "let" Shado die. If the writers don't want to kill Sara then the only other options are Oliver's mother or sister.

I can see Slade killing Thea and inspiring Roy to become Speedy. That is another direction the story can go. As I said, just because I am predicting it doesn't make it bad.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#54 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@lurkero said:

@k4tzm4n said:

@lurkero: I'm not saying they shouldn't kill someone. I'm saying they shouldn't go the most obvious route with it.

The route being obvious doesn't mean it won't be good. Slade wants Oliver to suffer. If Slade doesn't kill people Oliver cares about then I don't think he can be taken seriously. It would be perfect for Slade to kill the woman that Oliver "saved" when he "let" Shado die. If the writers don't want to kill Sara then the only other options are Oliver's mother or sister.

I can see Slade killing Thea and inspiring Roy to become Speedy. That is another direction the story can go. As I said, just because I am predicting it doesn't make it bad.

I... uh... never commented on how I think the quality of that option would be -- that's obviously something neither of us can discuss unless we see it actually unfold. I'm simply saying I hope they surprise us instead of taking the most obvious option. That's all.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amanda Waller actress is terrible. They should have gotten CCH Pounder or someone respectable like that. Or someone who could act better.

Diggle is a good character but his relations with Deadshot make no sense. He is way too laid back with the man who killed his brother. Even going as far as advising Deadshot about being a father. Wut.

I'm tired of Sarah and annoying Laurel.

Otherwise, ok episode.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Deadshot was probably my favorite character in this episode. Loved how he was handled here and would love to see a Suicide Squad spin-off with him as one of the main characters.

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By redleader1

@paul2814: well when waller asks Bronze tiger to join the suicide squad a few episodes back they focus on her red shoes which are alike to the ones that the woman on the island has. Also the queen in a shot before had the same shoes. They are making a list it seems of people that it could be to keep us guessing.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#59  Edited By godzilla44

I completely agree with your review

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Now that Harley has appeared, I want nothing more than an episode where the Joker breaks her out, followed by an oddly sweet reunion, and then the two of them unleash hell on Starling City!

Maybe her costume could look something like this concept art I found:

Arkham City concept art (I think)
    Arkham City concept art (I think)

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#61  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@farkam: Did you also think it looked like she was holding back tears when Ollie approached her? I thought that was a little odd.

@godzilla44 Huzzah! Thanks.

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I really did like this episode

Deadshot is just great, absolutely love his character

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@farkam said:

Amanda Waller actress is terrible. They should have gotten CCH Pounder or someone respectable like that. Or someone who could act better.

Diggle is a good character but his relations with Deadshot make no sense. He is way too laid back with the man who killed his brother. Even going as far as advising Deadshot about being a father. Wut.

I'm tired of Sarah and annoying Laurel.

Otherwise, ok episode.

you get one cookie.

Just one?

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.