Follow

Arrow

Series »

Thought to be dead after a catastrophe at sea, Oliver Queen returns to Starling City a changed man, determined to fight injustice as a hooded vigilante who comes to be known as The Arrow. Based on DC Comics' Green Arrow franchise.

Arrow "Sara"

• 54 results
    k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

#51 k4tzm4n  Moderator

Suicide Squad 2.0: Vertigo, Deathstroke, Komodo, Deadshot, and Bronze Tiger. Make it happen, Waller.

alice146

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I really like this emotional episode .Colton Haynes had worn Arsenal Hoodie Leather Jacket in this series. Jacket is awesome.you can more detail & info. http://celebrityjackets.co.uk/arrow-season-3-arsenal-jacket.html

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

#53  Edited By amazing_webhead

The women in this show are becoming a lot more badass. It's pretty obvious that Laurel will take up her sister's mantle, and Thea is getting some quality assassin training.

Speaking of which, looks like Merlyn is getting a kid sidekick. Seems to be a thing with DC villains.

No Caption Provided

sweatboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 4

i liked things like how Felicity calls work and says there's been a "death in the family". I thought this was going to be the worst episode ever and almost decided to skip it, but decided to go through in case there was something important. It was a murder mystery. The way Oliver gets up on the roof and analyses the scene, figuring out where the arrows came from,.. we don't get to see him go Batman, like Barry does in Flash. I liked how "cold and rational" he was, but Diggle was right. It seemed like it was a shock to Oliver at the sight of her body, but with Nyssa almost having killed her in the last season, i guess he was used to it. (Did "they don't target their own" make sense? was it consistent? I guess last time, Sara was a renegade, and this season, Sara had re-joined the League. I still think it was Ra's who shot her

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

I hope it's an important character that shot her, not some throwaway villain of the week.

RIP Sara.

They killed the wrong sister. Laura is still a horrible actress.

Numbuh1Nerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@dadarkknight36310: Don't get me wrong, I love Diggle. He's a really fun, interesting character. The thing is, much like Felicity, something has to happen to him while Oliver is going from Arrow to Green Arrow. Plus, it's also annoying that he was only gone for the last half of the last episode and then a week later he's back on the team. If they would've let him sit out for one, maybe two episodes it would've made his story in "The Calm" actually amount to something.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.