Follow

Arrow

Series »

Thought to be dead after a catastrophe at sea, Oliver Queen returns to Starling City a changed man, determined to fight injustice as a hooded vigilante who comes to be known as The Arrow. Based on DC Comics' Green Arrow franchise.

Arrow Episode 307 - "Draw Back Your Bow"

• 80 results
    godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

You have no idea how awesome it was that they had the steering wheel on the right when they were in the car in Hong Kong.

Sooooooooo many movies/tv shows screw up that detail it is one of my biggest pet peeves.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@king_kenobi62: Diggle said something along the lines of "the department sent her to Saint Walkers for evaluation" or something like that.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I enjoy how Roy said "She shouldn't have beat me"

I was thinking "WELL OBVIOUSLY, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU MAN"

King_Kenobi62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh thanks I don't know how I missed that one. I'm sure I'll catch it and whatever else I missed when I watch both the recent Flash and Arrow episodes during winter break haha

Paul2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where the hell is my Ray Palmer in the New 52! Bringing out crap like Klarion and all these Bat books, come on DC.

Ducey13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never been a fan of Cupid the comic character, but it played out much better on television than I had envisioned. I thought I would hate this episode, but I ended up liking it a great deal. It had some small problems like Ollie not seeing her through the window, Roy getting taken out so easily, and Roy not recognizing her in the club, but the episode was still solid. Cupid may not be a popular or legitimately threatening villain (even with her SWAT training) to Green Arrow, but it worked great for a villain of the week episode. I thought Amy Gumenick did a lot with the character even though Cupid is essentially just a stalker. And yes, Amy Gumenick is beautiful as well. The writers made the smart decision of exploring all the main characters romantic feelings (except for Laurel and Ted because there wasn't enough time) in an episode staring a crazy chick named Cupid. The only thing better would been if this had played in February. They put their own spin on how love is crazy no matter who you are. My favorite part was when Ollie dislocated his thumb (I need to learn how to do that) to save Cupid from the train, after which she says "I knew you really loved me". All in all a really good one-off episode. 7/10

PS The Flashback scenes are getting better but still not to the level they've been in the past 2 seasons.

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I laughed at the "Diggle killed Sara" remark, lol. The relationship drama was indeed way too heavy handed in this ep. Somehow I feel the new DJ is connected to Merlyn, as well.

Stellar421

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Stellar421

@king_kenobi62: St. Walker's was the name of the place Cupid was being treated.

I laughed at the "Diggle killed Sara" remark, lol. The relationship drama was indeed way too heavy handed in this ep. Somehow I feel the new DJ is connected to Merlyn, as well.

hyperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It's getting closer and closer the moment, the episode when Oliver and Roy realize they're meant to be together and finally share a passionate kiss!!!

Felicity and Ray should totally stick together. They're a cute couple.

MegaHGFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually really liked this episode. I thought Cupid worked since she was so crazy/creepy. It was probably one of my favorite episodes of the season, but it looks like I might be in the minority on that.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I personally felt that this episode deserved 4 stars.

I wasn't expecting much coming into it but I was wrong.

8/10

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#62 owie  Moderator

Everything about the DJ was stupid. Stunningly arrogant. She hires him without knowing anything about him. He fixes everything by playing one song. Apparently no one else is even a half-decent DJ in Starling City so she has to go with the first guy, and then with him. So amazingly annoying.

It's annoying that both Thea and Laurel are becoming fighters. Neither one should be. But if we had to have one, it would definitely be Thea. At least she has a better haircut now.

And Roy eventually needs to get some kind of break in some part of his life!

Harryvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Ray was doing pullups, I swear he mentioned Richard Grayson in regard to technique or something. Did anybody else catch that egg?

Harryvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@megahgfan: completely agree. Her unpredictability makes her a great villain

goonage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#65  Edited By goonage

It appears I'm the only one who enjoyed Cupid.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By AwesomePerson

Season 3 has not been great has it...

I'm hoping when they reveal the big bad if the season after the Flash vs Arrow crossover, Arrow picks it's pacing back up

Also, anyone else feel that this was just a filler type episode...

Nothing major happened apart from Captain Boomerang and the Ray and Felicity kiss and that's about it

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
    deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah arrow has me in all types of turmoil. It's good one week and then dips. However I'm really liking the ray palmer character. Brandon routh is amazing and it really annoys me that he wasn't given another turn at being superman.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith: Nah, son. She'll be the shows version of Cat woman for Ollie. :P

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith: I just waiting for Batman to show up and sue Ollie for stealing his life. :P

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo: I distinctly remember one of the producers saying last year that Batman wouldn't show up. Fun fact: in the Golden Age, before he was really given his own personality, Ollie was just Batman in a Robin Hood suit.

And I accidentally the post you replied to.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cupid Reminds me of Harley Quinn.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Mrnoital

When Ray was doing pullups, I swear he mentioned Richard Grayson in regard to technique or something. Did anybody else catch that egg?

Richard Branson

Ostyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith: I the only who thinks Cupid will be Arrow's version of Harley Quinn for the Suicide Squad?

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
    deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Dang. Cupid was annoying, Roy was annoying, Ollie was annoying, and Diggle was annoying. Felicity and Ray should just have their own show. I'd watch that.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A redhead who likes gardening and wants to jump the heroes bones. Why does that sound familiar?

I don't think she did any gardening

the fact that it took place at Sherwood Florist was a fan service

that was Dinah's flower shop in The Longbow Hunters

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
    deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ostyo said:

@xwraith: I the only who thinks Cupid will be Arrow's version of Harley Quinn for the Suicide Squad?

I can sort of see that. The comic version was pretty much a discount Harley.

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
    amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

@mrnoital said:

@amazingwebhead said:

A redhead who likes gardening and wants to jump the heroes bones. Why does that sound familiar?

I don't think she did any gardening

the fact that it took place at Sherwood Florist was a fan service

that was Dinah's flower shop in The Longbow Hunters

Didn't they say it was a hobby or something when looking her up?

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingwebhead: I guess so, but apart from sort of mentioning it, she didn't have any other connection to flowers

and didn't really do anything with them or have an obsession with them like Ivy at all, just a side hobby used to make that reference

if she always had a rose or something with her, then you've got a better connection

HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it just me or has this show slowly become "Everyone Loves Oliver"? Felicity, Helena, Laurel, Sara...it's getting a little wacky.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By COBRAMORPH
    @goonage said:

It appears I'm the only one who enjoyed Cupid.

Well, I'd have liked more of her. Minus the stalker part, you could have replaced her with anyone else & it wouldnt have impacted the episode. But they went with the typical BS female route with her, she is just as bad as any other criminal, but he puts her in the squad to try & help & redeem her. Is that what he did with Komodo? Cause I recall him going to the regular police. They should just retcon Huntress out & say that was Cupid the entire time.

In addition, doesnt Katana have a daughter as well? O wait, you can kill her husband & son, but we cant kill a 5year old girl.

The best part was Atom, I just hope the suit looks good. Slade & his sladelings looked like crap, Deathshot isnt that good looking a villain, since it seems to be a technosuit of armor, I have no hopes for it looking good.

& this episode continued the trend of female costumes being horrible as well. It just seems if they cant be strippers bouncing around in their underwear, then they cant really be anything.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.