jokerpoker's Arrow #216 - Suicide Squad review

• jokerpoker wrote this review on .
  • jokerpoker has written a total of 4 reviews. The last one was for Suicide Squad
  • This review received 2 comments

Welcome to the Suicide Squad!

This was definitely one of the better Arrow episodes. It was well done, I love how they introduced the "Suicide Squad", and how Diggle was in the spotlight. "Diggle-rific", is what I'd call it. I especially liked Deadshot's portrayal, we learn more about his life, and in the end Diggle and him have somewhat of a better relationship. I definitely recommend this episode, you don't want to skip it!
Posted by Anonymousgeist