Who likes Armor?

#1 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually didn't know her the first time i saw her. She seemed interesting but I'm curious if a lot of people like her. Are you one of them?
#2 Posted by Ahmed Sherif (262 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah she is Kinda cool. It'll be fun to see her powers evolv. and stuff. 
#3 Posted by jordama (4225 posts) - - Show Bio

i liked her, then i hated her cause of astonishing and being jammed down my throat. but i think she is a decent character and i like it better when she is with other students. never made sense that she is a kid and joined the x-men official team.
#4 Posted by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio

loved her on astonishing......i pray she doesn't get craption-fied
Love her, hope she sticks around for awhile, always been a fan :)

#5 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she should join x-force.",)

#6 Posted by Yugen (21 posts) - - Show Bio

doesn't she grow up to lead the x-men? i read it in the runaways

#7 Posted by Serpent (209 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her.

I'm glad to see one of the kids / younger members not get treated like crap and actually taken seriously.

#8 Posted by Thunderscream (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

I do like her, but i don't like the force-field Wolvie claws. we see enough of those.

#9 Posted by CKO (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her, she's an interesting character. I didn't like seeing her on the toilet, though. [In issue one of Pixie's mini]

#10 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@CKO said:
"I like her, she's an interesting character. I didn't like seeing her on the toilet, though. [In issue one of Pixie's mini] "

lol.",)
#11 Posted by The Huntsman (88 posts) - - Show Bio

She's Unuscione lite to me
#12 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

I havn't read much stuff with her in it but, i am a fan of her and her power does have alot of potential

#13 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" I havn't read much stuff with her in it but, i am a fan of her and her power does have alot of potential "
The good thing is that her power is unique.
#14 Posted by Vance Astro (91196 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Armor...

#15 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" The good thing is that her power is unique. "
Yea and thats rare, it seems that alot of people have the same powers just with a slight variation on them
#16 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@RedK said:
" @rbysjti said:
" The good thing is that her power is unique. "
Yea and thats rare, it seems that alot of people have the same powers just with a slight variation on them"

it's like a juggernaut type
#17 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Armor is one of my favorite x-kiddies.

#18 Posted by ArtJoker (521 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep she is cool with me, I wouldn't mind her watching my back in a heated situation

#19 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@ArtJoker said:

" Yep she is cool with me, I wouldn't mind her watching my back in a heated situation "

I wouldn't. She can afford to be more reckless (unless she's fighting Dazzler), I'd need someone that has to be just as cautious as myself.
#20 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @ArtJoker said:
" Yep she is cool with me, I wouldn't mind her watching my back in a heated situation "
I would. She can afford to be more reckless (unless she's fighting Dazzler), I'd need someone that has to be just as cautious as myself. "

I prefer Hollow though.",)
#21 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean't to say "I wouldn't" shame on me.

#22 Posted by Buckshot (18915 posts) - - Show Bio

I like her. She's got a personality of her own and interacts well with other characters. She's also growing. That recent issue where she worked out stuff with Danger annoyed me at first because I felt like it was going back to something she was past already, but as it went on it was actually better because it makes sense it would still matter to her and she'd have something to settle (though why now is still a question) and once it was done it was just another example of her character developing and moving beyond where she came in. Her power is also different and that's nice to see, and it's adaptable so she has place to develop in that area as well.

#23 Posted by Sapphire Warlock (56 posts) - - Show Bio

Since I've read Astonishing, Armor has become one of my favorite characters in that book.

#24 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

she's alright. i hope they do well with her (im pretty sure at least AXm will), and dont fade her into
the background or turn her into another defacto Wolverine adopted daughter (aka: Kitty, Jubilee, numerous others). i like also that they hinted at some magical aspect when the team faced off against Daken in Japan. i hope they explore that. that and keep up the creativity with her armor shapes and forms. 
as a good writer  once said, Spider-Man just isnt Spider-man if he's just standing there, he should be in as many poses and action shots as possible. always in motion. the creativity on Armor shopuld follow that ethic.

#25 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

is she younger than Shadowcat?

#26 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't mind her now. I could not stand her in Astonishing X-Men and I felt when she was first brought into Uncanny X-Men after they moved from New York, the writers saw her as I did. But she doesn't bother me now and I like what they did with her in Pixie Strikes Back.
#27 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Not me

#28 Edited by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti: 
is she younger than Shadowcat?

Yes. I'd say she's somewhere between 15 and 18.

#29 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

i love armor man
#30 Posted by carnivalofsins00 (938 posts) - - Show Bio

as long as she doesnt throw up in the armor.

#31 Posted by pixie_child (258 posts) - - Show Bio
@carnivalofsins00:
Oh, gross. But I'd like to think that if she got sick, the armor would go down.
#32 Posted by daken_2513 (416 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Armor and her powers
#33 Posted by War Killer (20145 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, she's cool.

#34 Posted by rum1929 (144 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know much about her but I like her mutant abilities.

#35 Posted by ravinove (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Armor is one of my favorite characters because she is a powerhouse hidden in a sarcastic, realistic teenage girl. I wish Astonishing was a more consistent series 'cause she's a character I love to read!

#36 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio

I dig the character. Her stylized armor is pretty cool. Wouldn't mind that as a mutant power. That is if I couldn't have Darwin's flash evolution.

#37 Posted by Wise Son (1772 posts) - - Show Bio
@ravinove said:
" Armor is one of my favorite characters because she is a powerhouse hidden in a sarcastic, realistic teenage girl. I wish Astonishing was a more consistent series 'cause she's a character I love to read! "
Ditto.
#38 Posted by Mercy_ (92685 posts) - - Show Bio

Armor's freaking awesome. 

#39 Posted by SC (12978 posts) - - Show Bio

I adore Armor. Still, not my favorite, but in that category I have for Awesome-characters-that-I-like-reading-about-and-I-hope-don't-die category!  

Her powers are funky, its great she gets a corner in Astonishing X-Men, I like diversity, and I hope to see her interact with more of the other X-Students. 

#40 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah i just love armor mainly because of the type of personality that she's got and how she reminds me of X-Men TAS Jubilee i just hope Marvel doesn't delay Astonishing X-Men any longer than they already have because i really want to see more of her

#41 Posted by MyraMyraMyra (296 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't really read Armor stories in X-Men comics, but I really, really liked her in the X-Men Anime series. At first, I was afraid that her role in the series would be to be the stereotypical kid character who gets constantly in trouble so that the senior X-Men could rescue her, but she turned out to be an interesting and an important addition to the cast of characters after all. 

I've liked her ever since. Go Armor!
#42 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7282 posts) - - Show Bio

She's on the cover for AvX vs #1.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.