Follow

Armor

Character » Armor appears in 1607 issues.

Hisako Ichiki is a teenage mutant from Japan that studied at the Xavier Institute before becoming an X-Man. Her mutant power allows her to create psionic "armor", giving her enhanced strength and durability. She is currently enrolled at the Jean Grey School for Higher Learning.

Armor's armor

greekpimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By greekpimp

Well Hisako's "armor' has changed so many times that im just confused. Do you think she can control the way it looks or do you think artists are just acting stupid. Also, what was your favorite style of "armor"??

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

are you referring to when she made claws like wolverine?

grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By grimm

i think its just the writers

first its red now its blue.
    but i didnt get the wolverine thing either
    and that whole "it comes from my ancestors" thing

greekpimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By greekpimp

well first it was blue..then blue/red..then red..now blue. Anyways im mostly talking about this major change:

Ugly
    Ugly

I just think it looks rediculous and ugly. And thats why i thought  she could control it. I mean she is japanese so i thought maybe before she had control it was just basic bubbles, then as she grew it became a samurai, and now its an anime character.
    box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By box turtle

Now its red again, as of Utopia. I don't think she can control it, and its just artist preferance. 

box turtle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By box turtle
    @greekpimp said:
    "well first it was blue..then blue/red..then red..now blue. Anyways im mostly talking about this major change:
    Ugly
    Ugly
    I just think it looks rediculous and ugly. And thats why i thought  she could control it. I mean she is japanese so i thought maybe before she had control it was just basic bubbles, then as she grew it became a samurai, and now its an anime character. "

I think its cool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.