Follow

Arkillo

Character » Arkillo appears in 245 issues.

A member of the Sinestro Corps and archrival to the Green Lantern, Kilowog. He is one of Sinestro's greatest allies and servants for he will slaughter any Green Lanterns (or anyone else) that gets in the way of the Sinestro Corps' plans.

Arkillo... Better with or Withou the tougue...?

AmishAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

Edited By AmishAvenger

Pre-Sinestro Corps War Arkillo had a tounge and he was feared by many and quickly rose thought the Corps ranks. Then Sinestro was defeated and Mongul took over. One of his first acts was to tear out Arkillos tongue to show his dominance. Arkillo was now number two below Mongul but when Sinestro returned he dethorned Mongul and took control again. Later Sinestro became a Green Lantern and again. The Sinestro Corp was "destoryed" but thanks to Saintwalker Arkillo got his tongue back. After their first mission to stop Invictus Arkillo lost the use of his ring, but recently regained the power.

My question was Arkillo better before after or during the lose of his tongue...?

Avatar image for juandicimo_magnifico45
    Juandicimo_Magnifico45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I really liked Arkillo without his tongue. I wished that story could have developed more. Although, I did like how Saint Walker restored it.

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
    TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By TeamUnitedNerds

Tongue is better than no tongue

Clark_EL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Clark_EL

@amishavenger: Both look cool

No tongue =battle scarred...looks tough

With: Looks like a monster warrioir

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.