Follow

Arkham City

Location » Arkham City appears in 108 issues.

Within the Rocksteady games continuity, a section of Gotham where all the criminals are locked in, creating a new version of Arkham Asylum as a "city."

Does Arkham City Batman Kill? [SPOILERS]

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatteredArmor

Just beat the penguin level and I'm kind of freaked out because Batman RIPPED SOLOMON GRUNDY"S HEART OUT (literly reached into his chest) and he seemed to have no prior knowledge of Grundy so i don't think he knew he'd come back. This version of Grundy has been sitting in penguins basement chained to a wall since before he bought the iceberg lounge and no one knew him or thought he could be alive due to how old his legend is. it stands to reason Bats never met this version of Grundy and thus dosen't or didn't know about his being immortal. Also whenever i read a comic with batman easdropping on random crimminals theres always somebody who sais "did Batman kill him?" but then someone else is like "haven't you ever gone up against the bat before? he doesn't kill how do you think the boss is still around?" the person who sais he dosen't kill wasn't there this time. Oh and also he seemed willing to let Mr. Freeze kind of ice bleed out if he didn't get info but this was probably a joke. still despite the fact that freeze has fought batman in this universe he seemed like he believed he would let him die.

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Gambit1024

I don't think that counts because technically Grundy's already dead. He always comes back no matter what.

And the Freeze thing was just for intimidation.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.