BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY Trophies

Posted by FoxxFireArt (3536 posts) - - Show Bio

It took a while, but I finally got the Platinum trophy for BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY. Some of those Predator challenges were a nightmare. Especially the ones where you can't take any damage, or the Batman one where you have to catch three guys in an ice mine. I got that trophy on October 2. Today, I also finally completed Catwoman's trophy set. Catwoman is a lot of fun to play as. You can run around so fast, and they have a hard time hearing you.

I don't have the Robin, Nightwing, or Harley Quinn's Revenge DLCs, but I may be getting those later.

-Kristoffer Remmell (FoxxFireArt) is a freelance graphic artist, writer, and over all mystery geek.- Follow for news updates: @ FoxxFireArt

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.