Follow

Arkham Asylum

Location » Arkham Asylum appears in 1355 issues.

Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane is a fictional prison that is located in Gotham City. It is where most of Batman's enemies are imprisoned for treatment.

Something I noticed...(Arkham Asylum&Batman: Under the Red Hood)

pinkdaizygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By pinkdaizygirl

I was playing AA the other day and heard Joker say "Looks like you could use a new sidekick." I was wondering if it was a reference towards "A death in the family/Under the Red Hood" when Jason Todd was killed. Fast forward to Arkham City, Robin #3 Tim Drake is present. It was just a cool observation I made. Another thing, I was watching UTRH and when Jason was talking about the Joker, he said "......the friends he's crippled". I had just read The Killing Joke and wondered if he was talking about Barbara Gordon being confined to a wheelchair. Anyway, thats just something i noticed. I wanna hear your thoughts! What do you guys think?

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#2  Edited By Joygirl

I'd say you're pretty spot on. Also, unrelated, but I have your EXACT same avatar on another site. Kinda eerie actually.

pinkdaizygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By pinkdaizygirl

pretty cool! and it also got me thinking that if they make another installment into the Arkham videogames, would Damian Wayne or Stephanie Brown be present?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#4  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

If they do make a 3rd game how are they going to top AC? United States of Arkham?

pinkdaizygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pinkdaizygirl

well, thats true....but..the title doesnt always have to be like the others...I mean, THe Dark Knight title wasnt similar to Batman Begins...but they are making the 3rd installment The Dark Knight Rises.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 43

#6  Edited By Joygirl

"Batman Kicks Everyone's Ass". Should be the third one. And, dagnabbit, every time you post I think I posted and I wonder what I said. XD

pinkdaizygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pinkdaizygirl

lol! That title sounds a bit...too....i dunno...they should have something having to do with Dark Knight, but i dont know...

pinkdaizygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By pinkdaizygirl

or something that has to do with Gotham city.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.