Follow

Arkham Asylum

Location » Arkham Asylum appears in 1362 issues.

Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane is a fictional prison that is located in Gotham City. It is where most of Batman's enemies are imprisoned for treatment.

Arkyum Asylum Movie

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sidney

Great or bad?

Koge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Koge

That actually works out well with what I thought would be a nice way to start the 3rd movie.  I assume producers would like to stray away from bringing back the Joker after Ledger's passing.  I can't imagine anything like Grant Morrison's Arkyum Asylum without him or Two Face if that's what you were suggesting.  But without including the Joker too much (a few back of the head shots, a good Ledger impersonation for a few lines) we could birth Harley Quinn.  Of course, Harley's mental state could never allow her to do anything by herself, so the second villian could be Poison Ivy for that classic femme fatal.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Sidney
    @Koge said:
    "That actually works out well with what I thought would be a nice way to start the 3rd movie.  I assume producers would like to stray away from bringing back the Joker after Ledger's passing.  I can't imagine anything like Grant Morrison's Arkyum Asylum without him or Two Face if that's what you were suggesting.  But without including the Joker too much (a few back of the head shots, a good Ledger impersonation for a few lines) we could birth Harley Quinn.  Of course, Harley's mental state could never allow her to do anything by herself, so the second villian could be Poison Ivy for that classic femme fatal. "

No not a Nolan movie he will make it to realistic. I want the real Arkyum Asylum and real Batman facing real villians. A guy like Del torro should direct the film. Depp can be Joker. And that dude who stars in Mad Men tv show that comes on AMC can play Two-Face.
    Lost_Rellik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Lost_Rellik

I'd like to see a good Bane in there, I was always a fan of the guy.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Aronmorales

No Nolan film, I want a white-eyed, gray and blue batman with a real bat-mobile for any Bat film.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sidney
    @Aronmorales said:
    "No Nolan film, I want a white-eyed, gray and blue batman with a real bat-mobile for any Bat film."

Well this would not be a Nolan film as he has Batman based in reality when Batman is based in fantasy. This is more of a del torror film. And we will get the real bat mobile. And i agree i want the grey and blue costume. It will not look campy at all. Especially if they have the one wear the ears are really pointed out.
    Avatar image for darkdetective27
    darkdetective27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 69

User Lists: 10

I think it would be a great idea for a film.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.