Follow

Ares

Character » Ares appears in 779 issues.

Ares is the son of Zeus and the Olympian God of War. After years of fighting against The Avengers, Thor, and mostly his own brother Hercules, Ares joined the ranks of the Avengers. He was a member of Tony Stark's official Avengers team and later Norman Osborn's Dark Avengers. After he attacked Osborn for tricking him in starting Siege on Asgard, he was stopped and killed by the Sentry.

Dark Avengers: Ares #2

Lance Uppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Lance Uppercut

So has anyone else been incredibly impressed by the series so far?

kheranlord12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By kheranlord12

Yeah the comic was good. Ares has lot of offspring. Did you know that the Amazons were also Ares daughters.
    Avatar image for the_mjolnir_wielder
    The Mjolnir Wielder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The development in Ares (as a character) has been terrific recently in the sense that a struggling Olympian has finally gotten back on track as a military instructor. I like how a character of his stature has actually benefited from a >>> street-leveler position.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Martian

I've passed on this due to budget, but this is worth picking up in a trade later on?

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Precise
    @Nobody said:
    " I've passed on this due to budget, but this is worth picking up in a trade later on? "
    Well if you liked Ares Mini, and his appearance in The Incredible Hercules.. you're bound to like this =)
    Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Ive been very impressed with this so far, to me it has a Schwarzenegger / Full Metal Jacket feel to it. The final issue will be bittersweet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.