Archie Proposes To Veronica Today, What's Stephen Colbert Think?

Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff Online
#1 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew this was big news,but now it's bigger!

#2 Posted by kittenpride (121 posts) - - Show Bio

HAHAHAHA!

#3 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27084 posts) - - Show Bio
grumble grumble
#4 Posted by E.I.S.A.M. (369 posts) - - Show Bio

This is clearly the event book of the year... He said while reading Blackest Night....

#5 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

Saw this last night , gotta love that Colbert
#6 Posted by Superkitty (1086 posts) - - Show Bio

Move over Lois and Clark & MJ and Spiderman!

We might have to wait awhile to see the "Reggie marries Jughead" issue, though.

#7 Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder if we should review this comic...?

Staff Online
#8 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO!

#9 Posted by SerjShelldrake (14 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man:
of course, it has everyone going crazy, and half of what I know is mainly because of what's posted on here
#10 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

This just blew my mind. I always thought he would end up with Betty.

#11 Edited by FoxxFireArt (3550 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man said:

" Wonder if we should review this comic...? "

Hell yeah, it's an iconic moment. I love how Colbert parodied the whole matter.

I think I even know how the marriage ends. Some time next year Jughead will catch the swine flu and becomes seriously uncomfortable. Archie and Veronica will make a deal with the devil to cure Jughead, because he's so annoying when he's sick they can't wait the two weeks for him to recover. The price will be their marriage as well as any children they may or may not of had. They will wake up and the marriage will never of happened. Yet for some reason. No one can see Archie's wang when it falls out.
#12 Posted by G-Man (31631 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, it doesn't fit in with what I had planned but I will find a way to squeeze in a review for this issue.  I suppose the world needs to know right?  I'm not gonna lie, I even bought the issue today just in case of this.  That's how dedicated I am to you guys.

Staff Online
#13 Posted by Tyler Starke (4410 posts) - - Show Bio
@FoxxFireArt said:
" @G-Man said:

" Wonder if we should review this comic...? "

Hell yeah, it's an iconic moment. I love how Colbert parodied the whole matter.  I think I even know how the marriage ends. Some time next year Jughead will catch the swine flu and becomes seriously uncomfortable. Archie and Veronica will make a deal with the devil to cure Jughead, because he's so annoying when he's sick they can't wait the two weeks for him to recover. The price will be their marriage as well as any children they may or may not of had. They will wake up and the marriage will never of happened. Yet for some reason. No one can see Archie's wang when it falls out. "
hahahah

But seriously who cares?
#14 Posted by Donovan Montgomery (5428 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for your reveiw G-Man 
#15 Posted by MJ Styles (93 posts) - - Show Bio

Archie's a PIMP, plain and simple.

#16 Posted by skillin villin (88 posts) - - Show Bio

HA!

#17 Posted by MoonKnightFan123 (271 posts) - - Show Bio

O_o

#18 Posted by Bruce Vain (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO
#19 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27084 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-Man: may i have that honour Gman? I have been a huge fan of the comic series for years... i promise i wont be bias... ;-P
#20 Posted by Nova`Prime` (4164 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL gotta love the Colbert Report. I only caught the end of the tonight's word segment, thanks for posting it.

#21 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

Great to hear Stephen on comics

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.