Whilst in Archangel form...

#1 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

... does Warren's blood still possess healing properties?

#2 Posted by VIZION2011 (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

yes
#3 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@VIZION2010 said:
" yes "
Has it been confirmed? 
#4 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Nemesis examined him while still blue & metallic.  Nemesis said  

So, I take that as a 'no' he can't heal when blue.
#5 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty  

Thank you, Xerox-Kitty! What issue is that btw?
#6 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@John Valentine: Second Coming #2.  Try not to vomit when you read it :p
#7 Posted by jonasLighter (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Is he still susceptible to Apocalypse's control? 

#8 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@jonasLighter: He still desires violence to test the worth of others... except in stories by Matt Fraction who doesn't understand the concept of continuity.
#9 Posted by WoundingFactor (178 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Wasn't he talking about the metallic wings themselves? (that's what I assumed, given that the metal wings are the only thing that are anything like Colossus's metal flesh) It's not like Warren's healing factor comes from his wings like Icarus's did, so the state of his wings shouldn't be having any effect on his healing. I had pretty much thought he just meant that while they were metallic, the wings wouldn't heal.
#10 Posted by xerox_kitty (15760 posts) - - Show Bio
@WoundingFactor: The quote is " I have doubts he can heal while in this more grim form".  It doesn't say that his wings can't heal.  But that Warren can't heal while he's blue & 'grim'.  However, as the current stock of X-writers don't seem to care for continuity, then I'm sure it'll be re-written asap.
#11 Posted by WoundingFactor (178 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty: Yeah, but visually, it didn't seem like he was injured at all, apart from his mangled wing. Aw, what you said about the writers would be funny if it weren't so true :(
#12 Posted by 614azrael (10300 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty:
he did heal the 1st time he was made archangel i thought. So shouldnt he b able to now? Its been awhile sence i refreshed my archangel knoledge so forgive me if im complely wrong
#13 Posted by the_fallen11 (636 posts) - - Show Bio

what about that issue of x-force when wolverine stabs him in the shoulder? I don't think it was to hurt him, I think it was to get his attention, warren didnt seem like he was hurt by it. X-Force #17

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.