Follow

Angel

Character » Angel appears in 7427 issues.

A mutant and original member of the X-Men, Warren received his angelic wings at a young age along with a unique healing factor in his blood. After being twisted into a weapon of Apocalypse, Warren became the cold and distant Archangel. In the years since then, he's gone back and forth between his two identities.

Instead of killing Archangel off, they could trap him in the AoA.

ethanrjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ethanrjc

Instead of having to kill Archangel off (since neither the team or us readers want that), what if he is left stranded in the Age of Apocalypse?? It seems like a reasonable option... we know that some characters will be crossing into the 616 (Nightcrawler and at least one other), so who's to say Archangel won't be reverse crossing over into the AoA and left there, being the only way is friends don't have to murder him.

The AoA will be getting it's own ongoing series come Uncanny X-force 19.1, so maybe we'll see how Archangelpocalypse reacts with Wolverpocalypse in that world.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

He will be back faster if they kill him

Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Larkin1388

I don't mind him dying. I was never a fan of Warren anyways. I'm glad they're bringing in Nightcrawler after issue #18

raidenexe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By raidenexe

I don't think he is gonna die, because they show him squaring off against Daredevil in Avengers VS X-Men. If you watched the livestream event, you could see the picture. Unless that's a clone of him or something.

Comiclove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Comiclove

@raidenexe:

By now, most of us now that he died. BUT he came back as Angel, but with no memories, so yeah, Grats on pointing that out

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.