Archangel changel

#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Who would like to see (Arch)Angel go through some cool upgrade in some creative plot twist?

I would.

I want him to be able to manifest energy wings and sub-light-speed physical adaptions:an energy sheath(halo) that protects him at this speed.

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

The energy halo thing makes me think of Apollo

Which in turn makes me think of Kid Apollo

I like the energy wings idea. He could light em up whenever he needed to fly and they'd fade away when he was done. More speed would also make him more useful in a fight. I feel that he's pretty much useless now that everyone can fly. I was looking through Angel's gallery to find the costume I think he should wear and I found this:

#3 Posted by Mortal Kombat (162 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like him with the energy wings. That'd be cool, more speed would be good.

#4 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like if they changed him to a bird of prey, make him faster, more durable, black wings.

#5 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

What about the wings Apocalypse gave him they made him faster and were a new weapon for him i think they were pretty cool.

#6 Posted by Phorqe (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

SeanAKAMisery says:

"What about the wings Apocalypse gave him they made him faster and were a new weapon for him i think they were pretty cool."

Yeah they were, but that's over and seems kinda dated now. I'm telling you Black wings. Or Techinicolored wings!

#7 Posted by SeanAKAMisery (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

ya i agree just say I liked them. But I also think he should have black metallic wings it would look awesome.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Phorqe says:

"I'd like if they changed him to a bird of prey, make him faster, more durable, black wings."

Sounds like Swift.

#9 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

That it does. If he he had the energy wings they could be used as weapons like light sabre wings, and his appearance should shift when he increased in speed to super sonic speeds revealing different biological apparati that maintain him in that state.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.