Archaia Launches $9.95 Hardcover Program

Posted by G-Man (36762 posts) - - Show Bio

Archaia is a company that has been making big strides in putting themselves out there.  Just within the last couple months, more and more people are becoming aware of them and the books they publish.  Archaia also understands that times may be tough and not everyone has a fortune to spend on comics.  To make things a little easier, they are putting out an affordable hardcover every quarter to help you become more aware of the fine books they publish.

The first will be available this August, The Engineer: Konstrukt .

Co-created by Brian Churilla and Jeremy Shepherd, The Engineer: Konstrukt tells the story of a reluctant hero who frantically races to defeat an ancient creature eating away at the very fabric of space and time. To do so, he must travel across dimensions and put together the scattered pieces of the Konstrukt, an old-world technology that allows the user to manipulate reality itself.

Ten bucks for a hardcover is a great deal.  In a time where comics are being tied to massive storylines that require you to buy multiple titles just to get the whole story, it's refreshing to have a book that can stand on its own.  Here's some pages to check out:

Diamond Item Code MAY090650
ISBN: 1932386548
ISBN-13: 9781932386547
#1 Posted by jefprice (878 posts) - - Show Bio

Huh. That's a really smart game plan.

#2 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

That looks awesome...and not just because I only have ten dollars to my name.

#3 Posted by G-Man (36762 posts) - - Show Bio

I love getting the individual issues but hardcovers seem a little...elegant.  And at ten bucks, it's not a bad investment when you could discover a kick ass comic.

#4 Posted by J.J. (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Spreading the whole story across multiple titles are why I still haven't read Civil War, the Skrull Invasion storyline, and probably next Dark Reign.

#5 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

9.95 for a hardcover ? Whoa! dats crazy

#6 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

too bad I don't like hardcovers :(

I mean trade paperback I love, but I've never been able to read novels in hard cover, it just feels weird holding it, personal preference I guess

#7 Posted by Jamiracles (351 posts) - - Show Bio

Gorgeous colors on that cover.

#8 Posted by Media_Master (2189 posts) - - Show Bio

nice!!!

#9 Posted by gia (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Aw, man-- at first I thought it was going to be a comic based on the Engineer from Team Fortress 2!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.