What happened to Arcade

#1 Edited by punchline (53 posts) - - Show Bio

What ever happened to the villain arcade. He has taken on some of the strongest superheroes and villains in the marvel universe with murderworld. why is he not used more often

#2 Posted by Edamame (28084 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. I would like to see Arcade appear more often. He was last seen dealing with Nightmare.

#3 Posted by SC (12966 posts) - - Show Bio

He will appearing very shortly actually in a mini all about him and Avengers Academy I think... or some other peeps?  

He was great in X-Factor. 

#4 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio

Last time i saw that guy was when playing the Ultimate Alliance Game :P

#5 Posted by SC (12966 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" Last time i saw that guy was when playing the Ultimate Alliance Game :P "

Oh haha, thats right. I hated that level. Ugh. lol
#6 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: He was in X-Factor? Issues please :)
#7 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: Same here! I remember coming to that level the first time i played the game, and my characters were nearly about to die from that battle in the last level, and then i'm just walking  and outta nowhere those damn clown bots appear and killed them! D: 

After then reloading the level, I then made an awesome plan using either Cap or Invisible Woman that managed to kill them :P
#8 Posted by SC (12966 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" @SC: He was in X-Factor? Issues please :) "

The one where Roots Manuva was the guest judge and Cheryl Tweedy got fined for two wardrobe malfunctions and fell of the stage during her rendition of Nothing Else Matters.  

(cough #29, #30, and #31, and this was before the numbers got amped up to the 200's, but still current run)
#9 Posted by War Killer (20138 posts) - - Show Bio

He's supposed to be involved in an crossover between Avengers Academy and Young Allies, not sure what it's about, but that's what I know.

Arcade: Death Game #1-3
\
#10 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: Noice. I'll be checking those out. Thank you kindly
#11 Posted by SC (12966 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx: I think I just wildly mashed buttons till my controller broke LOL 

@Gambit1024:  No probs man, I think you'll like those issues too, Arcade is unusually credible. 
#12 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18853 posts) - - Show Bio
@SC: LMAO! That could work too :P
#13 Posted by jloneblackheart (5507 posts) - - Show Bio

He was recently in an issue of the Fantastic Four making toys of the Impossible Man, under the guise of being a legitimate businessman. He was lying.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.