So... what happened to the traitor in the Others?

#1 Edited by SmashBrawler (5500 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, that. What happened to this plot point?

I mean, did I miss something? I'm pretty sure none of the remaining "Others" betrayed Aquaman at any point of the story.

Maybe it was that "Authur" guy Shin was talking about.

#2 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow youre right

I think remember reading that in a solicit

#3 Posted by tahmidk (283 posts) - - Show Bio

i found this issue to be a bit lackluster... maybe its because i read justice league dark annual just before

#4 Posted by SmashBrawler (5500 posts) - - Show Bio

@tahmidk said:

i found this issue to be a bit lackluster... maybe its because i read justice league dark annual just before

Personally, I liked it, but I think Johns tried to cram in way too many stuff, so the pacing felt a little rushed. I wouldn't have complained if this issue had some extra pages.

#5 Posted by SmashBrawler (5500 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#6 Posted by Mister_Sensational (176 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I'm not sure, but I think they thought Dr. Shin was the traitor but once they came to realize they that he was just an unwilling pawn in Manta's plan they let him go. I totally agree with your sentiments regarding the issue though. I was hoping we'd get a glimpse at Ocean Master too.

#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok ! Can someone answer the question of this thread?

#8 Posted by Jslab425 (51 posts) - - Show Bio

Solicits are written well before scripts in many cases. Perhaps the plotline was abandoned? Maybe its been pushed back? The Operative did appear in "The Villains Journey" storyline in JL and was referred to by Batman as the Scavenger as well and this was never explained. Yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.