What ever happened to Arthur Joseph Curry Aquaman?

#1 Posted by NickNitro988 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

I was reading the Aquaman Bio page and it occurred to me that  Arthur Joseph Curry has not been seen in a long time. so i was just wondering does anyone know what happened to him?  Did he die?

#2 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

yes he died.

now he is back as a white lantern

#3 Posted by Caligula (12417 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by NickNitro988 (27 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that aquaman..... there is another aquaman that was around during the one year later storyline

#5 Posted by Icarusflies (12409 posts) - - Show Bio
@NickNitro988: I think he vanished into limbo. In other words, writers are just pretending he doesn't exist.
#6 Posted by Aquamariner (203 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they should bring Joseph back and make him Aquaman's supposedly dead son Arthut Jr.! Or something...I hate it when characters are sent to the comics limbo!

#7 Posted by Justthatkid (2370 posts) - - Show Bio

@aquamariner: I'd rather Arthur Joseph be AJ or something I wasn't a fan of the human breathing under water even though I like Lorena Marquez and AJ reminds me of Damian wayne :)

#8 Posted by BlackWind (5382 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't care about him. I don't like the golden age origin.

#9 Posted by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't care about him. I don't like the golden age origin.

#10 Edited by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

He got shipped back to another universe....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.