New Aquaman Artist

#1 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Soo Ardian Syaf is taking over starting on the 15th issue. What do you guys think? He did flash point and while i didnt like Aquamans buzz cut look i think we could be much worse off.

#2 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon: He is a great artist,he does a great job in Batgirl.... who you would call to draw Aquaman?

Besides Ardian Syaf,I would call Fernando Dagnino (Ressurection Man),Mikel Janin (Justice League Dark) or Tom Denerick (Men of War)

#3 Posted by Danial79 (2336 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought the art was the best part of Batgirl, so I look forward to seeing what he can do with Aquaman.

#4 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Good news...

#5 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: I like Eddy Barrows. Sometimes i dont like what he does with faces, but overall hes a great artist.

#6 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8435 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon: Agreed,is kind weird how he does their noses

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.