New 52 Atlantis

#1 Edited by BlackWind (7219 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone think that we will see Atlantis be explored in the reboot? So far, it really seems that all we have a scene of Atlantis is Poseidonis, and I hope that isn't all we get.

I'd like to see Tritonis once again, the sister city of Poseidonis where a vast amount of merpeople like, without the protection of a surrounding dome and just live in the open ocean.

Who else wants to see that Atlantis isn't just one large underwater city, but a thriving lost continent, with each city-state having it's own culture and myriad of ocean dwelling creatures.

#2 Posted by Justthatkid (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: I'd hope so if more areas of Atlantis are explored that would be a great way to introduce more characters which a certain Idylist comes to mind.

#3 Edited by DeathSamurai (537 posts) - - Show Bio

I always thought it should be like that.

#4 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackwind: Calm man. I think they will appear during Death of a King to help Atlantis,since Scavenger's submarines will attack the city,while Aquaman is in Xebel and Tula and Murk goes after him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.