Follow

Aquaman

Character » Aquaman appears in 4626 issues.

The son of an Atlantean queen and a lighthouse keeper from the town of Amnesty Bay, Arthur Curry would grow up to become the superhero Aquaman, and later take on his birthright as the King of Atlantis. He is a founding member of the Justice League and is among DC Comics' most recognized heroes.

Need some opinions...

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By DanialCarroll

Hey Guys,

I've been working on a "Who is Aquaman" video lately, where I was planning on showcasing all the cool stuff about him, but as I started making it, I thought I could cover more ground if I made a "Previously on..." type video where I catch up any new readers on ALL the cool stuff that's happened so far in the current series. What do you guys think? Which would you most like to see (if any)?

Here's the intro I've been working on so you can kind of see where I'm going with it:

Any (constructive) feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Blood1991

@Danial79: I like it, great idea. I think more people need to acknowledge that Aquaman is not only one of the best comic series of the year, but he is best character of the new 52 thus far.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DanialCarroll

@Blood1991: Which would you prefer: A focus just on Aquaman, or on the series as a whole?

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Blood1991

@Danial79: The series, Aquaman has a great supporting cast.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DanialCarroll

@Blood1991: Cool. Thanks. That's one vote for "Previously on..." :)

Avatar image for the_judge_since_83
    The_Judge_since_83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would definitely vote for the "Previously on" version. Knowing who Aquaman is great but the series itself will demonstrate that as well as show the supporting cast which is one of the pieces of the puzzle that defines any character. I like your intro and look forward to seeing more, keep up the great work!

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DanialCarroll

@The_Judge_since_83 said:

I would definitely vote for the "Previously on" version. Knowing who Aquaman is great but the series itself will demonstrate that as well as show the supporting cast which is one of the pieces of the puzzle that defines any character. I like your intro and look forward to seeing more, keep up the great work!

Thanks. I've got a cold this week so the whole thing's been put on hold, but hopefully I can get back to it soon enough :)

TheGraySon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By TheGraySon

previously on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.