Major villains?

#1 Posted by StayclassyMarvel (61 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it sounds dumb, but I was working on an Aquaman fan piece with a friend. His archenemy- Black Manta right? Followed up by ocean master? Does anyone know who his 3rd most prominent villain would be? Thanks!

#2 Posted by serpent222 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm far from an authority, but I'd recommend Charybdis.

#3 Posted by Onemoreposter (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@StayclassyMarvel: Yeah, Charybdis was a big deal in the 90's when Arthur went all captain hook. Aquaman's never had a great rogues gallery. Half the time he's getting trolled by his own people. I'd say the Fisherman's been around for a long time as a prominent Aquaman rogue and the Xebelians (Mera's people) have been giving Aquaman trouble for a long time as well.

#4 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Onemoreposter said:

@StayclassyMarvel: Yeah, Charybdis was a big deal in the 90's when Arthur went all captain hook. Aquaman's never had a great rogues gallery. Half the time he's getting trolled by his own people. I'd say the Fisherman's been around for a long time as a prominent Aquaman rogue and the Xebelians (Mera's people) have been giving Aquaman trouble for a long time as well.

lmfaooooooo thats so true

#5 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8755 posts) - - Show Bio

@StayclassyMarvel: Exist some villains that you need take a look

Charybdis

Eel

Kordax

King Shark

The Thirst

Triton

@Onemoreposter: You forgot some good post 90's villains and 90's villains,see above

#6 Posted by Onemoreposter (4047 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: King Shark isn't really an Aquaman Villain. He was supporting cast in Sword of Atlantis but that's about it. I don't think he ever even fought Orin, but I'd love to see a scan if I'm wrong. Most of those other guys (the exception being Kordax) have only been around since the hook-hand 90's era and past, and then only for an arc or two at that. I wouldn't consider them major (cept maybe Charybdis because he set Aquaman up for over a decade worth of handless stories).

#7 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Fisherman and Charybdis.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.