Follow

Aquaman

Character » Aquaman appears in 4624 issues.

The son of an Atlantean queen and a lighthouse keeper from the town of Amnesty Bay, Arthur Curry would grow up to become the superhero Aquaman, and later take on his birthright as the King of Atlantis. He is a founding member of the Justice League and is among DC Comics' most recognized heroes.

How should I read Throne of Atlantis?

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SupBatz

From what I can tell, the Throne of Atlantis arc is a crossover between Geoff Johns' Justice League and his Aquaman titles. I had been reading Aquaman since the beginning of its run but stopped when the crossover began because I had not started to collect Justice League yet.

I've decided to catch up now but I'm not sure what order to read in (whether I should just alterated between Justice League and Aquaman or read one series before the other).

I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions from those who have been reading.

Avatar image for the_judge_since_83
    The_Judge_since_83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It alternates from Justice League to Aquaman and back, so start with Justice League #15 then Aquaman #15, then Justice League #16 followed by Aquaman #16 and so on like that. I've been enjoying it, I think Geoff is doing a great job with this crossover and hopefully you will too, have fun reading!

Zeeguy91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zeeguy91

@SupBatz: You migt also want to pick up Aquaman #14, as its a prelude to the whole crossover and has one crucial plot element.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.