Follow

Aquaman

Character » Aquaman appears in 4601 issues.

The son of an Atlantean queen and a lighthouse keeper from the town of Amnesty Bay, Arthur Curry would grow up to become the superhero Aquaman, and later take on his birthright as the King of Atlantis. He is a founding member of the Justice League and is among DC Comics' most recognized heroes.

How Aquaman previously got his reputation.

TheTimShow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheTimShow

Loved the cartoon as a kid (talk about campy LOL), but I can see how it influenced his modern unpopularity, that is until the New 52.  I mean every kid's dream must be to talk to squids and throw water-balls, especially with the help of their "teenage ally, AQUALAD!"

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer

Well being fair, most heroes have their ups and downs throughout time. The seahorse is a BOSS though! Just look at that face! :P

Redberry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Redberry

Remind me of the Big Bang Theory.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.