hey everyone

#1 Posted by DaveWilliams (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright guys, ive just come across the comic vine after lookinh around the net for fellow Aquaman fans! I really like the feel of the site from what ive seen so far so I thought I would post and say hey to everyone. I actually got interested in Aquaman after watching Entourage last year and have been fascinated ever since!

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

HI

#3 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Loved those episodes of Entorage, the first suit they suggested was ridiculas

#4 Posted by ComicMan24 (147115 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome.

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Aquaman, everyone should love Aquaman

#6 Posted by DaveWilliams (3 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks for the welcome guys, and yeh RedK, that first outfit was awful. I was gutted when they showed a clip from the film but all you got to see was 1 minute of action! anyone know if they ever will make a real aquaman movie?

#7 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

AQUAMAN RULES!!!

LONG LIVE AQUAMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
#8 Posted by DaveWilliams (3 posts) - - Show Bio

that simpsons character version is awesome! i have designed my own poster in tribute to the legendary character, people liked it so much i ended up selling them on my blog!

#9 Posted by NoMoreHeroes (40 posts) - - Show Bio

brave and  the bold aquaman is the best!!!!

#10 Posted by cbishop (8919 posts) - - Show Bio
@DaveWilliams: Cool poster, but, um, can't you get sued for selling product related to something that DC owns the copyright to?
#11 Posted by Krakoa (555 posts) - - Show Bio
@mr.obvious: Where's that first one from?
#12 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio
@Krakoa said:
" @mr.obvious: Where's that first one from? "
Brightest Day #1, I think. 
@DaveWilliams said:
" that simpsons character version is awesome! i have designed my own poster in tribute to the legendary character, people liked it so much i ended up selling them on my blog!

"
AWESOME POSTER, MAN!!!
#13 Posted by tensor (4954 posts) - - Show Bio

welcome an aquaman rocks

#14 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

=)

#15 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8901 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman is awesome, pictured Aquaman awesome:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.