DCnu Aquaman villains

• 59 results
#51 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@SandMan_: It is he needs more new villains, but we need to reestablish the old for new readers

#52 Edited by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Black mantas already in, Ocean master too.. Id go for Eel. oh and thirst

#53 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21: Id like to see him have a rematch with lobo :P

#54 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGraySon: Yeah,this would be nice to see and this time Aquaman should win,because LObo is to much depowered!!

#55 Edited by BlackWind (7232 posts) - - Show Bio

I know it may not be a very popular idea, but I would love to see Aquaman's ancestor Kordax return. I'd like to see him portrayed as something of Aquaman's reflection in a cracked mirror, or maybe a "this is what you could have turned into".

Triton would also be nice to see. Not sure about Poseidon, I think I'd prefer to have him simply watch Orin and Triton go at it.

And the Shark would also be a good one. but he may be too similar to the Trench?

#56 Posted by jwalser3 (5279 posts) - - Show Bio

I actually hope they find a way to bring back the trench. Like Manta, some other villain, and the Trench all team up and fight Aquaman.

#57 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: It would be very interesting if he returned, still with his ancestor and a half that had connection with the Dead King,as his enermy and then being banished from another dimension,years later he returned to claim the throne of atlantis and adding your point this is what you could have turned into". Agreed Poseidon should'nt be his enemy,just his son.

@jwalser3: They would return soon,because they are tied with Atlantis past and has the spaceship,that appeared in Aquaman 4 or 5 has Atlantean runes.

#58 Posted by matchesmalone21 (9194 posts) - - Show Bio

Which villains you want back or add to Aquaman's rogues gallery?

#59 Edited by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2273 posts) - - Show Bio

Fisherman

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.