Could Aquaman hold a video game?

• 60 results
#51 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
#52 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3246 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Posted by Justthatkid (2948 posts) - - Show Bio
#54 Edited by Justthatkid (2948 posts) - - Show Bio

@ratman19 said:

they should make an animated movie about him first. pump him up for the non-comic reading public to notice by making a tv show for him. then give him a live action movie. otherwise the game wont sell very well. because the public still views him as that useless dude that can talk to fish.

Definitely what they should do a animated series would establish his powers his weaknesses, etc so people could learn more about Aquaman, and judge him based on a proper view then if it gets a lot of views a Live action movie, after that anything is possible. I'm personally still waiting for Aquaman TAS.

#55 Posted by HeraldofGanthet (3246 posts) - - Show Bio

@justthatkid: I'm personally still waiting for Aquaman TAS.

That makes two of us. With the "Young Justice" animators at the helm.

#56 Posted by Justthatkid (2948 posts) - - Show Bio
#58 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

I reckon that a more free-roamy button masher like God of War would be brillo.

#59 Posted by Raw_Material (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Look at Aquaman in Injustice: Gods Among Us...they made him a beast! Even hooking him up with an upgraded armory. That's some love right there. I'm sure if they make him one, it'll be badass.

#60 Posted by deaditegonzo (3632 posts) - - Show Bio
Already had one on Sega.

#61 Edited by jesusdisciple001 (545 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.