Can Arthur...

#1 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Can Arthur used his telepathic abilities on non terrestrial marine life?

for example, alien fish, aliens who are close to our planet's fish in DNA or appearance (like that GL member I forgot the name) or animals that have evolved from marine life but in other planets?

#2 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy: Someone posted a pic recently in another thread showing that he can. Apparently there was a JLA arc set on another planet and he was able to control the giant sea creatures there. I doubt he could control animals that have evolved from marine life though, because that would include humans :)

#3 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79: There was one point, i forgot when, where he could access a part in evolved marine life brains to cause seizures.

#4 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79: @TheGraySon said:

@Danial79: There was one point, i forgot when, where he could access a part in evolved marine life brains to cause seizures.

#5 Posted by Hatutzeraze (269 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends on the writer and the needs of the plot. DC has exhibited no consistency regarding this potential power.

Short answer: sometimes yes, sometimes no. Usually no.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.