Best Arc?

#1 Posted by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

Since discovering Aquaman with the New 52, I've been asking around for the best prior collection, but it turns out that there aren't actually that many to begin with. So now I'm changing my question to simply find out which is the best arc. There are only 2 listed in his CV "Story Arcs" page, so that wasn't much help, so I'm putting it now to you guys. If you're undecided on which would be "the best", I'll put it this way:

If DC Entertainment announced that they were making an Aquaman film/animation, which arc would you recommend they base it off?

#2 Posted by spiderman20991992 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd have to say the American tidal story arc of volume 3 issue #15-20, thats really good stuff, there's also the time and time mini-series.

those would be my recommendation, plus anything from the Peter David run is fairly good.

#3 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34938 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#4 Posted by nightwing91 (3877 posts) - - Show Bio

@spiderman20991992 said:

I'd have to say the American tidal story arc of volume 3 issue #15-20, thats really good stuff, there's also the time and time mini-series.

those would be my recommendation, plus anything from the Peter David run is fairly good.

I second these choices, American Tidal was awesome. Or the second choice, and the one I've been saying for a while now Aquaman: Death of a Prince. Which is the death of his son, it would certainly make for an interesting movie.

Or the arc from Peter David's run where Aquaman battles again Kordax, and work in a sub plot about Garth's sorcery training where be leaves the Aquaman role and becomes Tempest would make a great action movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.