Arthur's Potential Love Interests

#1 Posted by BlackWind (6299 posts) - - Show Bio

Unlike his comrades, Aquaman's love life isn't filled wiyh so many failed relationships we can't even name them all. He can balance commitment to a family and to a cause. something that's damn rare in his line of work. He's been riding with his wife Mera for decades, some...domestic issues excluded. They seem to be doing fairly well in the new 52, but assuming Mera goes crazy again, who would be most likely to hook up with our favorite Atlantean?

#2 Posted by BlackWind (6299 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

#3 Posted by SupBatz (1734 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya'wara perhaps.

Though I think I'd prefer her just stay with Mera it'd be interesting to see what it was like between Arthur and Ya'wara.

#4 Posted by BlackWind (6299 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda always wondered what'd happen if Aquaman accepted Maxima's advances. Or at least didn't turn her down.

#5 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13121 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind said:

I kinda always wondered what'd happen if Aquaman accepted Maxima's advances. Or at least didn't turn her down.

i thought Maxima was into Superman......

#6 Posted by GunGunW (996 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be sweet if he stayed with her regardless

#7 Edited by BlackWind (6299 posts) - - Show Bio

@GunGunW: Not exclusively .

She goes after anyone who can produce genetically superior children. Aquaman is Atlantean royalty, so that's pretty damn good genes.

Being powerful is a plus for her, Aquaman has resisted her hypnosis before so that probably made her horny.

#8 Posted by PowerHerc (83461 posts) - - Show Bio
By Marcio Abreu
Aquaman #1 (2011).
Mera, Queen of Atlantis

Aquaman should always be with Mera.

She's one of the best!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.