Aquaman's Legs

#1 Posted by Husk45 (183 posts) - - Show Bio

What is the deal with Aquaman's legs. I notist there are fins on the back of his leg and I was wondering is his as fins are they are part of his costume?

#2 Posted by the referee (2523 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always assumed the were part of his costume. 
But why does Submariner have wings?

#3 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

think their part of his suit, because i've never seen any atlantians with fins on the back of their legs

#4 Posted by zj (42 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on the artist. Aquaman has not been often drawn without pants, but at least in the Time & Tide mini his legs were drawn with the fins.  I don't recall other Atlanteans being drawn with fins.

#5 Posted by Darth Paul (263 posts) - - Show Bio
@zj said:
" Depends on the artist. Aquaman has not been often drawn without pants, but at least in the Time & Tide mini his legs were drawn with the fins.  I don't recall other Atlanteans being drawn with fins. "
Was this the comic where he's getting some new clothes and getting measured by the tailor? Because that's the scene where I remember him specifically saying that they're a part of his anatomy, but he's different than all the other Atlanteans so they don't have them.
#6 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe their retracable like that dinasour in JP and he scares the fat guy

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.