Aquaman TV show!? What!?

#1 Posted by Valiant Paladin (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I was googling Aquaman, and I saw a lot of pictures of an actual blonde-haired guy without a shirt on, and a link to a aquamantv.com, which seems to be all about an aquaman TV show. I looked it up on Itunes, and sure enough, there was a show with an unaired pilot that WB put up on Itunes. I'm debating whether I should check it out or not...

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18925 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by G-Man (37776 posts) - - Show Bio

They decided not to pick it up. Don't think that was a good sign. Isn't the guy playing him in the pilot the same guy that's been playing Green Arrow on Smallville? I think I heard that. Maybe they felt sorry for him that his show got deep six'd.

Staff
#4 Posted by Captain Cascader (1284 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter. The dude couldn't hold a candle to Jimmy Chase.

Any Entourage fans out there?

Staff
#5 Posted by Valiant Paladin (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot says:

"http://www.dailymotion.com/merci19/video/xpa7t_aquaman-s1-e1"

so I just watched it. it was actually pretty awesome. I can kinda see why CW didn't play it. It looks waaay to costly. I hope it gets picked up later.

#6 Posted by G-Man (37776 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cascader says:

"Doesn't matter. The dude couldn't hold a candle to Jimmy Chase.Any Entourage fans out there?"

No.

Staff
#7 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm an Aquaman fan, but I didn't think that the pilot was all that great.

#8 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh.. I didn't really like it at all.

#9 Posted by Fourpower (R.I.P) (2021 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't like Aquaman, I find him silly. This is someone who doesn't have the patience for a single episode of "Smallville" that doesn't have any cameos, though, so my opinion is sort of moot.

#10 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Smallville is my favorite show!

And Heroes is my second.

And that's about all the T.V. I watch.
Post Edited:2007-04-07 23:40:01

#11 Posted by speed (550 posts) - - Show Bio

Intervener says:

"Smallville is my favorite show! And Heroes is my second. And that's abou8t all the T.V. I watch."

same here but i watch more tv

#12 Posted by Intervener (453 posts) - - Show Bio

I have my TV on most of the time while I'm on my computer or reading, I can't stand silence. I just don't really keep up with anything other than those two shows.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.