Aquaman Montage

Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey what's up viners, if you're an Aqua fan like myself you definitely wanna check out this video my good friend I met on Comic Vine, @fernando072295reborn somehow had the time to put together. It's by far one of the sickest Aquaman tribute I've ever seen and I am more than happy that he made it. Hope you guys are as psyched as I was on this and like the video!

Also, check out my Aquaman 'Respect The King' Blog Post for more cool stuff on the character. Thanks again, @fernando072295reborn for the badass Aquaman video! Check out his Youtube Channel for more battle and tribute videos of the world's greatest heroes!

Fernando072295 Official Youtube Channel

#3 Edited by Veshark (9057 posts) - - Show Bio

Very dope. I'd forgotten how sweet Jim Lee's art was in the first JL arc.

#5 Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

@veshark: Yea I agree, Jim Lee's definitely a great artist. He made Aquaman a more younger, yet brute superhero and portrayed his artistic talent when drawing the other characters, props, and backgrounds for the book.

#6 Edited by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice love the Jim Lee stuff the bit with the sharks is awesome. Also the Ivan Reis stuff is the best I want to hang some of his stuff on Aquaman on my wall.

#7 Edited by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Good Stuff though DC characters are pretty inconsistent when it comes to....everything. Nice Video though.

#8 Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio
@broo1232 said:

Nice love the Jim Lee stuff the bit with the sharks is awesome. Also the Ivan Reis stuff is the best I want to hang some of his stuff on Aquaman on my wall.

Lol, seriously. Some of their collaborated artwork and individual pieces definitely deserve to be posters. I'll get one once I find out if they're being released for sure. However, these sketches would've never came to life if it wasn't for the colors from talents like Alex Sinclair (Justice League) and Rod Reis (Aquaman)...even Joe Prado (Aquaman) added a some dinstinct fill-ins and polished the artwork very well.

#9 Posted by batkevin74 (10354 posts) - - Show Bio

@reefermadness: Nice, but the song after 3 minutes really starts to get on my nerves!

#10 Posted by broo1232 (1520 posts) - - Show Bio

@broo1232 said:

Lol, seriously. Some of their collaborated artwork and individual pieces definitely deserve to be posters. I'll get one once I find out if they're being released for sure. However, these sketches would've never came to life if it wasn't for the colors from talents like Alex Sinclair (Justice League) and Rod Reis (Aquaman)...even Joe Prado (Aquaman) added a some dinstinct fill-ins and polished the artwork very well.

They do deserve to be posters. I know the colourist deserve a lot of credit especially rod Reis because he did an excellent job on the scenes under water in Aquaman but Alex Sinclair did a great job on it as well especially when aquaman first appeared. Joe Prado was good but at one point Mera's legs were too long it just looked wrong.

#11 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome stuff :)

#12 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool vid!

#13 Edited by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

looks awesome

#14 Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb: @stronger: @sethysquare: Stoked you guys liked the mini-montage of the New 52 Aquaman.

P.S. At the ending of the video, that's me when I first met Aquaman ;P

#15 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio
#16 Edited by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

@reefermadness: Nice, but the song after 3 minutes really starts to get on my nerves!

Really enjoyed the song, but after watching the montage over and over again I think I know what your talking about -_-

#17 Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

For anyone that wasn't able to check out the video that the legendary, Fernando created. Here's your chance to watch it!

#18 Posted by Reef (66 posts) - - Show Bio

Thumbs Up.

#19 Edited by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#22 Posted by batmannflash (6166 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by Raw_Material (3208 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: I'm gonna ask him if he could make a newer one based on Death of a King.

#24 Posted by batmannflash (6166 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.