Follow

Aquaman

Character » Aquaman appears in 4625 issues.

The son of an Atlantean queen and a lighthouse keeper from the town of Amnesty Bay, Arthur Curry would grow up to become the superhero Aquaman, and later take on his birthright as the King of Atlantis. He is a founding member of the Justice League and is among DC Comics' most recognized heroes.

Aquaman & Justice League

Drummer007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Drummer007

I'm not curently reading Aquaman but i am reading Justice League, so do i need to read Aquaman in order for the curent crossover "Throne of Atlantis" to make since?

JLDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By JLDoom

Yes

You should be reading Aquaman though, awesome series

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By DanialCarroll

I'm pretty sure they will explain all the necessary plot points so that you don't have to, but I'd like to add that you should :) It is such a great series. Probably the best of the New 52 in my opinion.

lordgawain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By lordgawain

@Danial79 said:

I'm pretty sure they will explain all the necessary plot points so that you don't have to, but I'd like to add that you should :) It is such a great series. Probably the best of the New 52 in my opinion.

Definatly the best series. Next to Green Lantern.

But im pretty sure that its in parts like JL 15 is part 1 aquman 15 is part 2 etc. Not like the bat-crossovers

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By SoA

i think just the last two issues to make a little sense . but the series is really good and you should definetley give it a go

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DanialCarroll

@lordgawain said:

But I'm pretty sure that it's in parts like JL 15 is part 1 Aquaman 15 is part 2 etc.

You are correct:

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.