Aquaman & Justice League

#1 Posted by Drummer007 (112 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not curently reading Aquaman but i am reading Justice League, so do i need to read Aquaman in order for the curent crossover "Throne of Atlantis" to make since?

#2 Edited by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes

You should be reading Aquaman though, awesome series

#3 Posted by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure they will explain all the necessary plot points so that you don't have to, but I'd like to add that you should :) It is such a great series. Probably the best of the New 52 in my opinion.

#4 Posted by lordgawain (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

I'm pretty sure they will explain all the necessary plot points so that you don't have to, but I'd like to add that you should :) It is such a great series. Probably the best of the New 52 in my opinion.

Definatly the best series. Next to Green Lantern.

But im pretty sure that its in parts like JL 15 is part 1 aquman 15 is part 2 etc. Not like the bat-crossovers

#5 Posted by SoA (5241 posts) - - Show Bio

i think just the last two issues to make a little sense . but the series is really good and you should definetley give it a go

#6 Posted by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordgawain said:

But I'm pretty sure that it's in parts like JL 15 is part 1 Aquaman 15 is part 2 etc.

You are correct:

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.