Aquaman: Good or Bad

Posted by Aeroman (498 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that aquaman used to be a  lame character before. He was lousy in superfriends and fairly oddparents and family guy made fun of him with spoofs and parodies of him. but their were times when he was actually good like superman the animated series and justice league and justice league unlimited, even in the justice league video game he was useful and in justice league:crisis on two earths he could hold his own against the evil captain marvels (I don't know their names so sorry) even in batman: the brave and the bold he was good. He was funny but still good. Of course in blackest night he beat the crap out of everyone when he summoned dead sea life and in brightest day he going to fight black manta. So do you think Geoff johns is helping Aquaman a good thing or not

#1 Posted by Aiden Cross (15562 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman has always been an awesome character. His writing just hasn't been up to par.

#2 Posted by GreenLantern555 (2218 posts) - - Show Bio

I really want him to get his own title. That would be incredible!

#3 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio
@GreenLantern555 said:
" I really want him to get his own title. That would be incredible! "
#4 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

aquaman from justice league series (2003) acts bad
#5 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman hahahahahahah (is it possible to say his name without laughing)

#6 Posted by batflasharrow96 (445 posts) - - Show Bio
@william knowles: Aquaman rules in the justice league
#7 Posted by dewboy01 (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
@batflasharrow96:
why can't dwellers of earth and sea get along?
#8 Posted by Aeroman (498 posts) - - Show Bio
@william knowles: the world May never know
#9 Posted by PowerHerc (83401 posts) - - Show Bio

I like seeing Aquaman come up in the world.  It's long overdue.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.