Aquaman 14 cover

#1 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

"In the aftermath of “The Others,” who lives and who dies? And what is the fate of the Atlantean relics? In stores on November 28, AQUAMAN #14 continues the acclaimed underwater adventures of Arthur Curry and introduces the treacherous Ocean Master!"

Yes,it is Ocean Master. He's back!!

#2 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG! Ocean Master!!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Posted by Brit (372 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yeah!!!

#4 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8761 posts) - - Show Bio

I knowed that he is behind,Black Manta's actions

#5 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Ocean Master, sweet

#6 Posted by Danial79 (2351 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if he's still Arthur's half-brother in the New 52. Either way, he looks awesome... though wearing a cape underwater seems a little odd :P

#7 Posted by The_Tree (7466 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking mighty fine. I'm loving the imagery portrayed with the sharks and the cape.

#8 Posted by Hatutzeraze (269 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

I wonder if he's still Arthur's half-brother in the New 52.

You know they're going to keep that. Ocean Master has always been one of Aquaman's biggest foes not because of his costume, name, or powers, but because he is Aquaman's brother. It's the blood ties that have always made him a juicy villain, and there's no way Johns, McCallum, Mackiewicz, DiDio, & company don't know that. I'd expect them to jettison just about anything else about the guy before they abandon the relation.

#9 Posted by Twentyfive (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

Manta is working for this dude? That is lame as fudge.

Ocean Master is just lame as crap.

#10 Posted by BlueArrow (256 posts) - - Show Bio

I like how his costume is so similar to Aquaman but a darker color scheme. shows how he is like an evil Aquaman.

#11 Edited by Loki9876 (3049 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79 said:

I wonder if he's still Arthur's half-brother in the New 52. Either way, he looks awesome... though wearing a cape underwater seems a little odd :P

I also thought it's weird to wear a cape underwater.

That's a cool updated costume just like I asked in one of the posts I put on here.

#12 Posted by cameron83 (7304 posts) - - Show Bio

please don't tell me that this guy manipulated black manta,if so than at least make this guy an extremely powerful anti aquaman

#13 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

OH hell yeah.

@Danial79 said:

He probably will be. His cape does look weird but his armor is awesome.

Im loving the art

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.