Aquaman #11 *Spoilers*

#1 Edited by IIDEADxPOOLII (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok so there were alot of things that we learned in this Issue

1. There is a 7th secret weapon that Manta has found (There is always 7)

2. Shin does not want to betray Arthur again

3. Vostok appears and hasn't spoken in years and does not like to be touched

4. The first King forged all the 7 artifacts

5. Prisoner of War seems to be jealous of Aquaman that he has the league

6. There seems to be a traitor in the mix of The Others

This issue may have not been as action packed as the past couple but It sure uncovered alot of secrets. And am I the only one hating Arthur's attitude? I mean the way he said he doesn't care about the history of the Artifacts because the King died trying to save his family was a little harsh. I guess because he was younger but that still doesn't excuse his attitude towards The Others in the present.

#2 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

@IIDEADxPOOLII: 7 is a luck number to DC!!

About the traitor I think that is Vostok,because C'mon 2 years on the moon??

#3 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

@IIDEADxPOOLII said:

6. There seems to be a traitor in the mix of The Others

What makes you think that? I didn't pick up on that plot point.

@IIDEADxPOOLII said:

And am I the only one hating Arthur's attitude? I mean the way he said he doesn't care about the history of the Artifacts because the King died trying to save his family was a little harsh.

I was confused as to why that made Arthur angry. I would think dying trying to save your family (even if it was in vain) was a very noble death. Can anyone explain to me why this bothers Arthur so much?

#4 Edited by IIDEADxPOOLII (1414 posts) - - Show Bio

@Danial79: Ok.

In this issue Arthur finally figures out that Shin isn't working with Black Manta he really is being forced to his will and actually wasn't giving Manta any information he truly doesn't want to cause any more trouble for Arthur. Now go to Justice League #10 when there showing all the villains on the computer monitor that Graves went to for information Batman mentions the Scavenger as one of villains Graves went to but the person shown on the computer is actually The Operative.
#5 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio
@IIDEADxPOOLII Oh, wow, I didn't even notice that. I'll have to go back and have a look... unless someone has a scan (hint hint) :)
#6 Posted by IIDEADxPOOLII (1414 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

@IIDEADxPOOLII: I've been thinking about this...

It doesn't make sense that it's him. He broke into Manta's base and also alerted Arthur to where Manta was teleporting to. My guess is that it's his son (wearing The Operative's costume).
#8 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84372 posts) - - Show Bio

@IIDEADxPOOLII said:

@Danial79: Ok.

In this issue Arthur finally figures out that Shin isn't working with Black Manta he really is being forced to his will and actually wasn't giving Manta any information he truly doesn't want to cause any more trouble for Arthur. Now go to Justice League #10 when there showing all the villains on the computer monitor that Graves went to for information Batman mentions the Scavenger as one of villains Graves went to but the person shown on the computer is actually The Operative.

Nice catch

#9 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8266 posts) - - Show Bio

@IIDEADxPOOLII: I have a question about Vostok

If it was two years on the moon,then it means that he knows the Stormwatch?? Because they saved the moon from the Scourge of the Worlds

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32192 posts) - - Show Bio

All of The Other characters are expendable, The Seer will not be the last one to die and after this arc we will likely never see them again 

#11 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: but since they have links to both the weapons, they may turn out to be recurring characters.

#12 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32192 posts) - - Show Bio
@sethysquare said:

@Jonny_Anonymous: but since they have links to both the weapons, they may turn out to be recurring characters.

I can't see it, ones dead already and I'm pretty sure another one will before the arc is out also if one really is a traitor then the team really will be done
#13 Posted by Danial79 (2327 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

@sethysquare said:

I can't see it, ones dead already and I'm pretty sure another one will before the arc is out also if one really is a traitor then the team really will be done

Johns was asked about The Others' return in an interview and he said we'll have to wait and see who survives once this arc is through.

#14 Posted by TheGraySon (457 posts) - - Show Bio

@IIDEADxPOOLII: @Danial79: Very good observations, both of you. I think its highly possible that the operatives grandson could be wearing his suit. Out of the remaining members of The Others, the only possible traitors i see are Vostok or The Operative. Prisoner of War was about to be killed by Manta so i doubt its him. Ywara came looking for Shin and is possibly in love with Arthur, so i dont think she would betray him. Vostok is too emotional. So something about The Operative..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.